ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Fixed it. Read he cried when he got the offer. Should have quoted Tom. Not sure how I missed that..lol

Ivey had 8 catches for 292 yards against Wilson this past Friday. He missed the first 5 games of the season because of an injury. First play of the game, and his season, he caught an 83 yard TD and later in the game he had a 76 yard TD. Wilson generally has a very strong program and is one of the larger 6A schools in the state. Kid is the real deal.

Ivey had 8 catches for 292 yards against Wilson this past Friday. He missed the first 5 games of the season because of an injury. First play of the game, and his season, he caught an 83 yard TD and later in the game he had a 76 yard TD. Wilson generally has a very strong program and is one of the larger 6A schools in the state. Kid is the real deal.

2022 looks to be a very good class for talent in PA and the region. There are easily a dozen plus that PSU will recruit hard. QB Braden Davis from Middletown DE, WR Flowers from Steel High, and RB Singleton from Gov Mifflin, are PSU priorities and will be heavily recruited by the top programs.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bmw199
Not sure why, but SEPA should really be our base. Maybe, Eagles success helping. Those in that area maybe have a better feel

Reactions: TheGLOV
Not sure why, but SEPA should really be our base. Maybe, Eagles success helping. Those in that area maybe have a better feel

Penn State's recent success helps. Along with Franklin's personality I'm sure. The WPIAL would probably pick up more quickly if Pitt would show more signs of life (maybe this is their year?). That's probably the only argument for continuing the Pitt series I'd make -- it would probably get more kids in the state excited about football again.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Reactions: Sullivan
Fitz with a CB for Flowers! Plus, Fitz and Donohue with CBs for Tevin White!

My sources in Reading (aka my family) say that they think Singleton is overrated, but is a PSU lean. I take both pieces of information with a grain of salt and I'm related to the people, but thought I'd pass along.

My sources in Reading (aka my family) say that they think Singleton is overrated, but is a PSU lean. I take both pieces of information with a grain of salt and I'm related to the people, but thought I'd pass along.

Looks like Singleton has 1200 yards rushing in eight games this season and ran for 1200 last year. He is 5'11" 195lbs and runs a 4.5 40. He is also a weightroom freak. I think he's legit. Those are some huge CBs you mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmw199
Free article

One of the fastest 2022 prospects in the Midwest is Westerville (OH) South wide receiver Kaden Saunders and he has been putting up big numbers in the state of Ohio since his freshman season.
"The whole experience was amazing for me and I liked everything about the visit, and I can't wait to go back again," Saunders stated. "I will be back at Penn State when they play Indiana in a few weeks. I am really high on Penn State and I think they are the favorite school for me right now," he admitted.

Free article

One of the fastest 2022 prospects in the Midwest is Westerville (OH) South wide receiver Kaden Saunders and he has been putting up big numbers in the state of Ohio since his freshman season.
"The whole experience was amazing for me and I liked everything about the visit, and I can't wait to go back again," Saunders stated. "I will be back at Penn State when they play Indiana in a few weeks. I am really high on Penn State and I think they are the favorite school for me right now," he admitted.
That was a cool read.

"On every play, I was watching what K.J. was doing and it was great seeing how they used him," he continued. "What was really cool was the coaches telling me before the game that they were studying Michigan's defense, and they were going to use K.J. a lot in the game. They told me to imagine myself out there wearing the No. 1 jersey and I definitely did that."

Reactions: wlawn

I am from the Reading area, I don't know about being overrated or not, but I had heard he needs to mature(didn't we all)

Just as a casual observation, this thread, discussing recruits who are two years away from making commitments, is remarkably free of clutter (e.g. pointless pissing contests, digressions about HardPaw, and insights into "bagmen")....

Info from Eleven Warriors about Kaden Saunders...

At 5-foot-10, 160 pounds, the sophomore is an undersized prospect but makes up for it with a 4.43 time he was clocked at in February at the Best of the Midwest combine in Indianapolis.

That speed and explosiveness is something the Buckeyes like about Saunders, who is listed as an athlete but is best at wide receiver – though he probably translates into the slot, where Ohio State will probably have plenty of depth in the future. That’s partially why Ohio State – a dream school for Saunders as a kid – is expected to recruit him at a different position.

“Ohio State has been saying they want me to play defensive back, but I love wide receiver,” Saunders said. “It was a dream of mine when I was little. I will find out later.”

AlwayzABuckeye614 12 HOURS AGO
Maaaan OSU has to offer Saunders ASAP. That kid is special!! I seen him play a couple times this year, dare I say better than Jalen Gill in high school?

NHBuckeye 12 HOURS AGO
And we definitely do Not want to see him end up at Penn State.

BuckeyePat 23 OCT 2019, 6:56 PM
From what I’ve heard here in Westerville, Kaden is in love with penn State atm. I’ve heard it from my daughter, who’s friends with him

NHBuckeye 23 OCT 2019, 8:23 PM
The nightmare is we see him there looking like the next Hamler.

Gobucks1966 23 OCT 2019, 7:00 PM
Unless you been there and I have a couple times nothing is like a PSU White out Game that I have ever seen.

Bucks19 24 OCT 2019, 12:02 AM
Going to a white out should be on everyone’s bucket list. It’s amazing!!!!!

Ivey going off again tonight in districts. 92 yard kickoff return and a 65 yard TD catch where he went up and outwrestled the DB. Kid is the real deal.

It's very early but I just got word that Nick Singleton from Governor Mifflin HS in Shillington, PA has verbally committed to The Domers.

It's very early but I just got word that Nick Singleton from Governor Mifflin HS in Shillington, PA has verbally committed to The Domers.

He's supposed to be visiting South Carolina this weekend. Hard to imagine him committing to ND when he's visiting another school.

He's supposed to be visiting South Carolina this weekend. Hard to imagine him committing to ND when he's visiting another school.

he's visited ND twice this fall, and was offered a 'ship by ND last weekend during his visit for the BC game

ADVERTISEMENT