ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NLWC Golf Classic

tikk10

Nov 6, 2015
I'm registered and a free agent so far as a foursome is concerned. Friday Sept. 23. This year they've added the following amenity:

ALL NEW THIS YEAR: NLWC Olympic RTC practice on Thursday (Sept. 22) at 3:00 p.m. and Friday at 9:00 a.m. will be open to tournament sponsors and golfers. If you’re golfing on Friday morning, please come early and see practice Thursday afternoon, or if your tee time is Friday afternoon, you’re welcome to attend Friday morning’s practice. This is a great opportunity to see the NLWC coaches and wrestlers and watch some wrestling action. Or get those old wrestling sneakers out of the closet and come in to do a little grappling to help loosen up for the golf tournament:)

We will be there. Planning to catch the morning practice before hitting the links. Just an fyi....if any of you are planning to overnite at the resort/club, don't. They don't have any rooms, football weekend.

One of our foursome hurt his back and can't play tomorrow. We have an opening if anyone would like to play and doesn't have a team. We have rented a 4 bedroom AirBnB if you would be traveling. Email me if interested. sales@fisherandfather.com

VsW6Myp.jpg

Witnessed a dodgeball game. Awesome.

I'll miss you guys, I'm in Alamo California for Granddaughters 1st Birthday.

I usually work 3rd green and I know all of you will get a hole in one, so pony up at the tee!

Look what your support is doing!!!!

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

World Class Wrestling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT