ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCAA Stories

BRETTPSU

Sep 18, 2002
Scrolling through all the post from the last 5 days have really showed how great all the wrestlers and wrestling community is. From Hayden Hidlay's interview to Logan Massa's before and after interviews, Tom Brands and all the PSU guys. It would be nice to have these stories all under one post to be able to find them down the road easier. Any chance we could post up some of the stories all under this thread instead of digging through all the others? Even for the guys who was at the big show and want to give any stories of the weekend experience.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I wonder how much Steveson’s shoes would have sold for if they’d done an auction in the arena right after his match? Announce proceeds going to a good cause like cancer research or something.

I don't do the social media stuff and am really tech dumb or I'd start moving some of the interviews and post to here.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
The story of the Finals for me was AB's post-Finals interview. The maturity level of that kid is off the charts. Mr. & Mrs. Brooks, you did a good job with that one! To have everything figured out at that young age is great. Mrs. OzarkLion even fought off a couple tears and made it clear that Aaron is her favorite wrestler (beyond our son... at least I think). Overall, the great show of sportsmanship, gratitude, and the love of the sport shined bright under the bright lights, regardless of if dreams were achieved or crushed. Reminded me why I love this sport so much!

Reactions: creamery freak
ADVERTISEMENT