ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Conference Allocations

Or, maybe Red could've competed at Daktronics Open. Labriola got three D1 matches in that tourney.

Red had competed in 2 duals before Daktronics.
Right but it’s not Red that’s being punished by not giving Red an allocation spot, it’s a guy like Filius or D’ Emilio who is going to finish 8th and end up on the outside but really deserves a spot. Should Filius lose an AQ because Red choose not to wrestle one more tournament?

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
Right but it’s not Red that’s being punished by not giving Red an allocation spot, it’s a guy like Filius or D’ Emilio who is going to finish 8th and end up on the outside but really deserves a spot. Should Filius lose an AQ because Red choose not to wrestle one more tournament?
What you're proposing is punishing someone from another conference because Chad Red couldn't wrestle 1 more match.

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
  • Haha
Reactions: Creek Side
Bartlett deep dive. With 7 AQ spots;
1) Win 1st 2 bouts, or
2) Win 1st bout, lose, then win two in wrestlebacks, or
3) Lose 1st bout, then win three in wrestlebacks
All of these will earn an auto-qualifier spot.
There is a point each year between the last match of the season and B1G that B1G just comes to mind from time to time, and I think, "Oh yeah, B1G is coming up." Then, I read a message on here, and it clicks, "B1G IS COMING UP!!!" Those first three statements created that moment this morning.

Now, I'm going to be in pins and needles for the next eight days. Let's go, Beau!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT