ADVERTISEMENT

2022 club ticket price?(excluding license fee)

christoph

Jul 27, 2001
Does anyone know what the individual face ticket cost will be per seat in the club section for 2022? Someone is interested in buy mine and I know my license fee, but not the individual ticket cost in order to give them a total cost.

Does anyone know what the individual face ticket cost will be per seat in the club section for 2022? Someone is interested in buy mine and I know my license fee, but not the individual ticket cost in order to give them a total cost.
Not sure what you're seeking.

I would think the price of the ticket as they vary per game importance. Probably from $30 to $100. Ticket prices are listed for each game depending on the section. Ask your f'en ticket manager.

I sit in Section EE…..
My tickets, donation, parking, etc. for two seats are around $3,800 for seven games.
This amounts to me spending $500+ per game. The actual ticket price is negligible with the overall cost.

Last edited:
I think Sandy went to same school as Nancy Pelosi. We pay for tickets now and find out game ticket price later.

ADVERTISEMENT