ADVERTISEMENT

2021 World Championships

Long ago, the Olympic Committee chose 2 official language: English, thanks the Brittish and American Empires, it was most spoken worldwide, and French because IOC scumbags are mostly French (and there are a lot of french speakers in Africa too).. UWW may have done the same, I dunno.
This is not true. The IOC has one official language:

BoA_c7zT4PMx1hUenw--B9nt-zCKrfOav3Oxyez2lhJdz24CU-cZgnnafXJpDuOQxeMHMh-p1ag-xVl1rkBISSfGddz2jLiBEKrowSr754TKUmf4bIM2LCGinfuGJ9tzUaZZHdq8OQ2gWpyS_YxPljDQQNpJ5GCfIYg

3 ladies into the semis today: Helen, Maya Nelson, and TMS. All 3 get Japan’s next great talent next.

Kylie Welker lost her first bout to Turkey 8-1, who must now beat the 1 seed in the semis to pull Kylie back in.

Last edited:
Wow, what a match from Helen, holding on for a 5-4 win over Nanjo from Japan. Beautiful wrestling, make sure to catch this. There's a challenge but it'll fail, I have to think. EDIT: it failed. Woot!

Last edited:
Olympic champ Tamyra Mensah Stock going up against Miyaji (Japan) now.

Oh wow. Mensah Stock got in on a leg, Miyaji fought it off with a nice whizzer, and then quickly switched to a tight cradle and pinned Mensah Stock. Ouch.

Last edited:
Wow, what a match from Helen, holding on for a 5-4 win over Nanjo from Japan. Beautiful wrestling, make sure to catch this. There's a challenge but it'll fail, I have to think.
Dang Tikk, this post had me going like i was listening on the radio to game 7 of the World Series, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, " it's a long drive to deep left, it's going, going, it's ......"static. LOL:eek::D.

Reactions: tikk10

Oh wow. Mensah Stock got in on a leg, Miyaji fought it off with a nice whizzer, and then quickly switched to a tight cradle and pinned Mensah Stock. Ouch.
That’s what they do!

I had to get some work done, and figured I could miss this match. I guess I'm glad I did now.

In all honesty, we like to think of ourselves here in Happy Valley as having something special. So does Dagestan, I'm sure. But Japan, in WFS? Their B/C team is gonna just cruise to the team title. They have a 50pt lead.

Sarah Hildebrandt was up 3-0 vs Yoshimoto (Japan), gave up a go-behind is trailing 3-2 at the break. Japan up 3-3 off a nice reattack that resulted in a step out. incredible scramble now ends with Hildebrandt giving up two exposure, nearly had her own two before action is stopped. Down 5-3, under 30 remaining, needs a takedown. She gets to a leg but can't do anything with it, goes down 5-3. Great match, Hildebrandt was/is right there.

Is there anything more American than having multiple singlets for each color? Lol

any other countries doing that?

Forrest’s bronze match singlet is dope as heck.

Inappropriate yet funny as hell.
I say there is nothing inappropriate about it. The wrestler’s name is only one letter different from Mr. Miyagi’s.

If there were a wrestler named Duke Skywalker, would it be inappropriate to make a “use the Force” joke? :)

HWC Oslo squad. 2021 World Championships.
wide-open-vast-montana-landscape-summer-143171026.jpg
Ha ha. I heard Hawkeye Wrestling Club is changing its name to Hawkeye Club. I think Slush is working on an article explaining the reason for the name change. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT