ADVERTISEMENT

2021 World Championships

Lounging around. The calm before the storm.

Lots of interesting potential matches, rivalries, and drama: DT vs. Yazdani IV; Snyder vs. Sadulaev IV; can Yianni finally break the long US drought at 65KG?; can Gilman win the Big One?; can JB rise to the top again?; will Cox be back in World Championship form?; can Dake come home with gold after a surprising setback at the Olympics; how will Fix do moving up to 61KG?; can Gwiz and Green medal in a very tough field?

I love these spot-the-difference contests! I'm going to win this. I haven't found any differences in the two photos yet, but I'll keep trying for a few more hours.
There is actually a guy in a gorilla costume (it's Gorilla Hulk) walking through the middle of one of the two photos. You just have to keep looking and shift your perspective to see him.

• Wow
Reactions: Dogwelder
Gilman continues to troll HR with PSU, not NLWC, gear. Does he even own anything black and yellow any more?

Seriously, is there any doubt that he is 100% bought into the master plan? I know it's just a dang shirt, but he was graduated when he came over, and unless you are coaching them, who wears their arch nemesis' shirt?

Gilman continues to troll HR with PSU, not NLWC, gear. Does he even own anything black and yellow any more?

Seriously, is there any doubt that he is 100% bought into the master plan? I know it's just a dang shirt, but he was graduated when he came over, and unless you are coaching them, who wears their arch nemesis' shirt?
First thing I noticed, too, lol.

The wardrobe choice certainly seems deliberate. Of course, maybe he just wasn’t in the mood this day to be a walking billboard for some company, and the generic PSU gear was the alternative on hand. Or maybe not. 🤣

What would be really funny is if someone had played a prank and tampered with his luggage, knowing he’d be in the spotlight, and knowing how it might trigger a few people.

• Haha
Reactions: NoVaLion2
We all know it is very hard to get NLWC gear. For all we know they may be out of his size.

I'd rather he focus on the World Championship than him skipping workouts to read our posts about his attire. Plus this BWI not People magazine.* Attire should not matter.

*Unless it is about Scarlett Johansson's attire then I'm all in.

🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
*Unless it is about Scarlett Johansson's attire then I'm all in.
giphy.gif

Very unfortunate draw for Gwiz. May not get a chance to medal. Or maybe he’s upped his game since last facing Zare and Taha

DT’s seems fine. He’s the best, so…

Anyone have an international streaming link to watch this for free? I suspect there are several out there, better searching starting tomorrow.

It will be either a long night or a very early morning if you stay up or get up for the World Championship action, which begins 4:30 AM (Saturday morning). Either way, stock up on coffee ... and/or clothespins to keep your eyelids open:

Who is the other guy in the booth with Bader? He is absolutely horrible at commentating. Interrupts everyone with nothing really to say!

I didn't catch the name. They did say he has wrestled World Championships before. Agree horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT