ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PSU WLAX Thread

Please use this thread for pre-season, in-season, post-season, and after the season discussions about PSU WLAX.
Any thoughts on whether we”ll be able to attend any home games. Seems relatively safe with Covid and most will be vaccinated during the season. ( thinking same for soccer). Right now I’d attend an outdoor marbles game to watch live Penn State sports.

Reactions: AvgUser
@Chickenman Testa
Ya know, like Tom said, I was kind of new when I acted like a douche last year on the womans lax thread so he didn’t cancel me, which I’m grateful. Since then I’ve realized Tom sets up lots of these threads, including one I enjoy every day, the sixers thread. If some douche bag started doing what I did on that thread, I’d be pissed. So now that I know better, I’ll say I’m sorry. As penance , me and simple Cubs are gonna drive out for a warm weather weekday game, sit on the north hill and give the sport a fair look.
So good luck ladies!

@Chickenman Testa
Ya know, like Tom said, I was kind of new when I acted like a douche last year on the womans lax thread so he didn’t cancel me, which I’m grateful. Since then I’ve realized Tom sets up lots of these threads, including one I enjoy every day, the sixers thread. If some douche bag started doing what I did on that thread, I’d be pissed. So now that I know better, I’ll say I’m sorry. As penance , me and simple Cubs are gonna drive out for a warm weather weekday game, sit on the north hill and give the sport a fair look.
So good luck ladies!
Haha - you’re a good man. I was trolling you a bit - all in good humor.

All kidding aside, I’m a sucker for the legs of ladies lax players - as the Brits would say, they are fit birds

I hadn't looked too closely at their schedule. They have 12 matches, though they are only facing 6 opponents. Pretty unusual, though with the pandemic, I guess it's better than no matches. The men's LAX team has 10 matches, with only 5 opponents.

Big match today, with PSU hosting Maryland. It's being shown on BTN+.

PSU is up 6-4 with 10:36 left in the 1st half

Thanks for the heads up.
Psu 9- MD 7
20mins to go in the 2nd

Yeah, year after year, MD WLAX is one of the best teams in the nation at making adjustments, both in-game and at the half. They came out and scored the first three goals of the 2nd half. Finally, Triandafils scored for PSU.

Reactions: hlstone
MD continues to roll. They tied it up, 9-9, with 13:26 remaining. They've outscored PSU 5-1 in the 2nd half

PSU scored 2X to go up 11-9. Then MD scored 2X to tie it, 11-11. PSU went back ahead on a goal by Nealon, 12-11, with 10:00 left in the match

Reactions: Nittany Security2
@Chickenman Testa
So good luck ladies!
Cap tip

Reactions: hlstone
Back and forth. PSU took the lead 13-12 at around 5 min left. MD tied it at 13-13 with @ 4 min left.

PSU takes the lead 14-13, with just over 2 min left.

Come on ladies!

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT