ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PSU Schedule Video & Audio Streaming Availability

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Penn State Wrestling Fans!!!

After the longer-than-normal collegiate off-season... we are close to the beginning of our abbreviated 2021 season. Still a lot of unknowns this year, but the schedule is out and I have updated the Streaming Availability spreadsheet for this year based on "knowns" and what I anticipate.

Click here for the => Updated 2021 Streaming Availability

The only fact that we know for sure (other than the dates) is the simul-streaming arrangement between FloSports & BTN+ has ended...

The assumptions that I am makings are that all match videos will be on either BTN+ or BTN itself... with audio on GoPSUSports.com & one of the two State College radio stations. I am expecting the two "big" Friday night duals between Iowa & Ohio State to be on BTN...

As we learn more, I'll update the the spreadsheet... until then: Go Lions!!

Big Ten Network Wrestling Schedule

DayDateVisiting TeamHome TeamTime (ET)
FridayJan. 8No. 2 MichiganatNo. 10 Rutgers7:00 PM
FridayJan. 8No. 13 MinnesotaatNo. 5 Nebraska9:00 PM
SundayJan. 10IllinoisatIndiana12:00 PM
FridayJan. 15No. 12 NorthwesternatNo. 19 Purdue7:00 PM
FridayJan. 15No. 5 NebraskaatNo. 1 Iowa9:00 PM
SaturdayJan. 16No. 3 Penn StateatNo. 10 Rutgers2:30 PM
FridayJan. 22No. 1 IowaatNo. 13 MinnesotaTBD
SundayJan. 31No. 2 MichiganatNo. 1 IowaTBD
SundayJan. 31No. 7 Ohio StateatMarylandTBD
SundayFeb. 7No. 3 Penn StateatNo. 2 MichiganTBD
SundayFeb. 7No. 1 Iowavs.No. 7 Ohio StateTBD
FridayFeb. 12No. 7 Ohio StateatNo. 2 MichiganTBD
FridayFeb. 12No. 1 IowaatNo. 3 Penn StateTBD
FridayFeb. 19No. 2 MichiganatMichigan StateTBD
FridayFeb. 19No. 3 Penn StateatNo. 7 Ohio StateTBD
SundayFeb. 21No. 1 IowaatWisconsinTBD
Monday2/21 or 22IndianaatNo. 19 PurdueTBD
Monday2/21 or 22MarylandatNo. 3 Penn StateTBD
SaturdayMarch 6B1G ChampionshipsatPenn StateTBD
SundayMarch 7B1G ChampionshipsatPenn StateTBD

I read that Iowa match was at 9 and tOSU was at 7, but I do not remember where I read it.

Spreadsheet now updated with "confirmations" all the known dates, times, and channels since the BTN schedule has been updated... only significate change is it looks the Maryland match is moved to Monday, Feb. 22 at 6pm on BTN.

Spreadsheet now updated with "confirmations" all the known dates, times, and channels since the BTN schedule has been updated... only significate change is it looks the Maryland match is moved to Monday, Feb. 22 at 6pm on BTN.
Hmmm, gopsusports still shows the meet for sunday, does this mean the meet is sunday but broadcast on monday? And if so would btn+ still show it live on sunday? Or is gopsusports just not updated yet?

does anyone know if the decision to air all of the Big Ten tournament on BTN will impact the ability to watch via individual mats on BTN plus?

does anyone know if the decision to air all of the Big Ten tournament on BTN will impact the ability to watch via individual mats on BTN plus?

I asked that question on BTN+ live chat and was told to keep checking the schedule for updates.:confused::rolleyes:

Since BTN is through Fox Sports maybe other mats might be on there. We'll probably have the answer about halfway through Session 1.

The article pasted below suggests we can access each mat via BTN +. Now I wonder how many iPads I can log in on at same time.

gopsusports.com › news › big-ten-n...
Big Ten Network Announces Extended 2021 Big Ten Wrestling ...
[/URL]
The link wouldn’t work for me, so here is a new one.

Reactions: KFM74
10 am for Saturday, noon Sunday

Full Schedule

2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships Schedule (all times Eastern and subject to change)
Saturday, March 6 (Coverage on Big Ten Network/FOX Sports app and Big Ten Network+)
TIMESESSIONLINKS
10 a.m.Session I (First Round, Quarterfinals)Results | Photos
7:30 p.m.Session II (Semifinals, Wrestlebacks)Results | Photos
Sunday, March 7 (Coverage on Big Ten Network/FOX Sports app and Big Ten Network+)
TIMESESSIONLINKS
NoonSession III (Consolation Semifinals, 7th-Place Matches)Results | Photos
4 p.m.Session IV (1st-, 3rd- and 5th- Place Matches)Results | Photos | Recap
NOTE: Big Ten Network and Big Ten Network+ will provide live linear and streaming coverage of all four sessions, with Big Ten Network linear coverage also available on the FOX Sports App, while Big Ten Network+ matches can be streamed at btnplus.com.

Reactions: searay26
Not seeing TV coverage for the Sunday noon session on the Big Ten Network, on Directv anyway.

Well, to close out this year's thread... and to try to get ahead of those that want to know "when is the schedule coming out"... I would remind you that the Spreadsheet link at the top also has a tab that gives you the PSU rotation schedule... and if in a post-Covid environment we get back to normalcy, then we should be in a "year 4" rotation with the following Big 10 opponents:

2021-22 (??)
Year 4
OHIO STATE
@ Indiana
@ Purdue
MICHIGAN
MICHIGAN ST
NEBRASKA
WISCONSIN
@ Northwestern
@ Illinois

If I'm wrong... I'm sure someone from this board will very gently point out my errors. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT