ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PSU FH Thread (delayed 2020 season)

After 15 years of working in a kitchen on Sunday's, I finally hung it up. This is one of many reasons. I would have done it earlier, but the wrestling season is wonky.

Thank you Tom for all you do.

Well Psu fell short against Iowa today losing 1-0. They had a penalty stroke late in the game, but failed to convert.

Go Lions!

Tough regular season finale, as tOSU scores in OT to take the match. PSU had tied it up with 2:23 left in the game.

Next up, PSU plays ... Ohio State on Wednesday (4/21) in the quarterfinals of the B1G Field Hockey Tournament.

Reactions: hlstone
this may, unfortunately, keep them out of NCAAs

and, in part, it did

the tourney is really small. 9 conference tournament champs received automatic bids, and 3 teams received at-large bids. Michigan won the B1G tourney (and is seeded #2 in the tourney). Iowa received an at-large bid, and is seeded #4. PSU and UNC are hosting R1 and R2 games. UNC (which is also seeded #1) is hosting the semis and the championship.

• Sad
Gebhart replaces 11-year assistant coach Stuart Smith, whose destination is unknown at this point. (Smith's wife Lauren was director of operations for FH.) I have to wonder whether Gebhart might be Charlene Morett-Curtiss's heir apparent. Coach Char ('79) is entering her 34th season as Penn State HC and 37th overall as a head coach.

• Wow
Gebhart replaces 11-year assistant coach Stuart Smith, whose destination is unknown at this point. (Smith's wife Lauren was director of operations for FH.) I have to wonder whether Gebhart might be Charlene Morett-Curtiss's heir apparent. Coach Char ('79) is entering her 34th season as Penn State HC and 37th overall as a head coach.

Oh shucks Stuart's gone. ?

ADVERTISEMENT