ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAA Attendance?

Kuch96

Feb 13, 2017
My buddy and I bought tickets to this year's championships back in March through Prime Sports. As of right now, the Prime people haven't heard from the NCAA as to whether or not we'll be able to attend. Is anyone else in the same boat? Does anyone have any idea when an announcement will be made? Someone on HR mentioned a cap of 3,500 (?) attendees. Does that include people who already bought tickets? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Somewhat related - attendance info for St. Louis is a 25% of capacity target for now. Penn State will find out their allotment soon (think about that, as we're about 3 weeks out). Family, some administrators & the like only this year.

Thanks for the responses. I should have mentioned that we have the "NCAA Experience" tickets, and I'm not even sure how many they sold before shutting everything down.

I kind of doubt they'll let any of us go, I just hope they announce something soon so we can cancel flights/hotels.

Thanks for the responses. I should have mentioned that we have the "NCAA Experience" tickets, and I'm not even sure how many they sold before shutting everything down.

I kind of doubt they'll let any of us go, I just hope they announce something soon so we can cancel flights/hotels.
NCAA Experience -- you get investigated when Kentucky Basketball pays an 11th grader.

Somewhat related - attendance info for St. Louis is a 25% of capacity target for now. Penn State will find out their allotment soon (think about that, as we're about 3 weeks out). Family, some administrators & the like only this year.

Roar, I can't remember, whose turn is it to drive, you or me? :rolleyes:

Just to update this thread. Received the following email today:

Hi,

As a valued customer, we appreciate your business and wanted to provide an update related to your 2021 NCAA® Division I Wrestling Championships purchase (439778).

In coordination with the NCAA, and with the health and safety of our guests as a top priority, we are unable to provide the premium experience that was offered as part of your original purchase.

While we are disappointed to not host you at this year's event, we are pleased to offer you the following options:
1. Cancel your existing order for the 2021 NCAA Wrestling Championships and receive a full refund.
2. Transfer your existing order to the 2022 NCAA Wrestling Championships and receive a 10% discount on your 2022 order (10% is calculated based on the total of your 2021 order).
Please contact our Customer Support Team using the information below to discuss options regarding your purchase.

Your safety and well-being is always of the utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your understanding during this situation.

PRIMESPORT Guest Services

Reactions: Dogwelder
Just to update this thread. Received the following email today:

Hi,

As a valued customer, we appreciate your business and wanted to provide an update related to your 2021 NCAA® Division I Wrestling Championships purchase (439778).

In coordination with the NCAA, and with the health and safety of our guests as a top priority, we are unable to provide the premium experience that was offered as part of your original purchase.

While we are disappointed to not host you at this year's event, we are pleased to offer you the following options:
1. Cancel your existing order for the 2021 NCAA Wrestling Championships and receive a full refund.
2. Transfer your existing order to the 2022 NCAA Wrestling Championships and receive a 10% discount on your 2022 order (10% is calculated based on the total of your 2021 order).
Please contact our Customer Support Team using the information below to discuss options regarding your purchase.

Your safety and well-being is always of the utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your understanding during this situation.

PRIMESPORT Guest Services
They didn't give you the PSU football offer of donating the full amount for extra NLC points?

• Haha
Reactions: diggerpup
One good thing with the limited capacity, maybe we won't be subjected to the constant cut-ins to Kyle Dake.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT