ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

I have (2) for tonight's OSU match. Buy me a dog and a soda at one of the last two home matches and we will call it even. BTW that will probably be at least $10.

Reactions: hlstone
Long-time follower of the forum and 10+ year season ticket holder. Finally decided to subscribe to NittanyNation (BWI). My family has 6 tickets (hardcopy) available for Nebraska match on 2/6. 4 together in S1U (Row J... 17, 19, 21, 23) and 2 in S5L (Row 5... 9, 11 - second row behind visitor bench). All at face value... Will be attending BJC match and can exchange either tonight or in front of Rec Hall on Sunday. Text me with your contact information to 570-220-1999 if interested.

• Love
Reactions: hlstone
I have 2 tickets for tonight’s match. Unfortunately with the weather we don’t think we can make it. These aren’t the best seats but I will cut a deal and sell for $10 each. $20 for 2 tickets

I can’t make it to the Rider dual and have a single ticket, section S4L Row 5 Seat 10. Send a text to 609-954-5558 and it is yours free of charge. I will transfer electronically if interested.EDIT: Ticket no longer available

Last edited:
2 freebies for Rider. Girlfriend tested positive this morning for COVID. I haven’t tested, feel good but have been around her and don’t want to chance spreading it. Sec. W1U Row K seats 2 and 4. Will transfer electronically. First one to reply with email or text gets them.

2 freebies for Rider. Girlfriend tested positive this morning for COVID. I haven’t tested, feel good but have been around her and don’t want to chance spreading it. Sec. W1U Row K seats 2 and 4. Will transfer electronically. First one to reply with email or text gets them.
Would like the tickets. Thanks

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Update - I got my tix and don't need them anymore, thanks all for reaching out.

Last edited:
NCAA championship tickets
I have 1 set of 2 seats together for session 4 (semifinals)
2 seats in section 218 row 4 and 2 in 219 row 7 (will sell as pairs) - $50/ticket

Also have a single FAN experience ticket for sessions 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6. Includes OPEN BAR and TAILGATE FOOD for 1.5 hours prior to each session. Meet/greet/photo opt with a different former NCAA champion and championship trophy before each session.
section 124, row 5 (you will be with other PSU fans) - Contact me for price of each

Last, 1 ALL-SESSION standard ticket.
section 105, row 12 - $450

message me here if interested with your contact info or email me at mailto:doctorwho115LN@outlook.com

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT