ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

I have 4 electronic tickets to the Army match I am unable to use. They are next to each other. Text me at 570-877-0968 if interested. Seats in N1U Row D seat 10, 12, 14, 16 $10 each.

Last edited:
Same as PSU James above, I have electronic tickets available for the Army dual. Three tickets in S2U, Row J, seats 17, 19 & 21. $15 each. Text me at 610-952-3775. Last minute wrangling trying to get my PSU student son to go with some buddies didn’t work-out due to conflicts.

I have a single paper ticket in N5L for tonight that I’d be happy to give someone, no charge. Email me at my username @ gmail if interested.

Lehigh match Sunday Dec 5th at 2pm - 2 tickets for sale
Sec W1L, Row 11, Seat 9 - 11
$35 each
Available on ticket master or if you want to purchase directly and avoid fees you can pay via Venmo, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, or PayPal then I'll transfer the tickets into your ticketmaster account.

Lehigh match Sunday Dec 5th at 2pm - 2 tickets for sale
I have 2 SRO tickets for sale for the Lehigh match. I will sell for list cost, which I think was $23 each, I will verify.

Let me know if you want them, I can transfer to an email.
If you have not been in SRO it isn't bad, it is the track around Rec Hall

you can email me at psu paul 86 at the google email, remove the spaces and make it a real email address.

Last edited:
I have 3 nice seats (paper tickets, will have to meet up before the match) in N5L, row 10 for Lehigh. Face value. Hit me up via my username at gmail.

Last edited:
…I have 2 first row seats in balcony for Lehigh…
…Sec E3U Row A Seats 10, 11… $24.50 each…
…paper tickets…can meet up tomorrow if you’re going to Penn or at entrance to Rec Hall on Sunday…leave note here…

Last edited:
I have (2) tickets available for the remaining home duals, with the exception of Rutgers.
Section E2U, Row K, Seats 6 & 8
Face value

Looking for some home tickets, please let me know what you have. Thanks

Just posted 4 tickets for the Indiana match on the PSU Ticket Exchange. Section S1U. Can buy as a set of 2 or all 4.

I have 4 tickets available for the Indiana match on 1/9. S4U row J. Would transfer tickets via the psu athletic app (ticket Master). Email me if you're interested.

asnyder5532@gmail.com

Last edited:
I have a single in row 10 of S4L for Indiana—face value—can transfer electronically, or if you prefer, a different paper ticket in the same row. Plus you get to sit next to the great neefstate and his son.

Just added 4 tickets to ticketmaster for Sunday’s match. Will not be able to make it. N1U Row D seats 10, 12, 14, 16 all right next to each other. $10 a ticket. Come see 4 national champions wrestle and possibly 2 or 3 more.

I have 2 tickets section N5U/F/9 & 11. Sorry for the late notice. Was hoping the weather would turn for the better. I do not want anything for them. Just don't want them to go to waste. Not sure how the transfer thing works so you may need to learn me.

Just added 4 tickets to ticketmaster for Sunday’s match. Will not be able to make it. N1U Row D seats 10, 12, 14, 16 all right next to each other. $10 a ticket. Come see 4 national champions wrestle and possibly 2 or 3 more.
Rutgers match?

4 free tickets to today's match. W1L row 11 seats 6-12
text me @ 814-952-8 two two 5 and I'll send them via app

• Wow
Reactions: Str8DBLz
2 tickets for sale to the following matches. We are going with Paper Tickets this year, so they will be mailed out to you. 2 seats, Section W1U, Row K. $59 for the pair ($49 for 2 tickets, $5 PSU paper ticket fee, $5 shipping). You can email me at: andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

Nov 18 - Army
Dec 5 - Lehigh
Feb 20 - Rider

@86PSUPaul @Str8DBLz @johnstownsteel - just a heads up per the above.
Sent you an email. Had a question for ya.

Need two tix for Rutgers match.....are these e-tickets or do I need to get them via overnight mail??

Can't make the match Sunday Jan 16th vs Rutgers.
Sec W1L, Row 11, Seats 6,8,10,12

$80 for all four. Don't really want to split them up

Text me at 814-952-8 two two 5

Need two tix for Rutgers match.....are these e-tickets or do I need to get them via overnight mail??

I have 2 for Rutgers
Text me 570 574 767 eight.

I think I can email them to you
N4U
K 19 and 21

The weather and start time (couple with my 3 hour drive) make Sunday not possible. Two tickets in row E, N4U available at face ($25 each). Email me at steve@congruencewines.com if interested.

Last edited:
I have 3 paper Rutger tickets in S5L row 10–face value ($24.50 ea)

my username at gmail.

Rutgers match ...I have 3 tickets in E3U Row D for $20 each ...text me at 570-259-1216

Last edited:
Please use this thread if you have PSU tix to sell, or are looking to purchase PSU tix.

Neither BWI nor I get involved in the process -- you set your terms, how you want others to communicate with you, etc.

I don't have season tix, and will probably be looking to attend a match or two, so I may even participate a bit in the thread for that purpose.

Good luck, and please use common sense in this thread. I would suggest that if you're selling tix, that in the 1st sentence you indicate the opponent, the date, how many you have to sell (perhaps in bold). It makes it easier for others to scroll through and find what they are seeking. Same general advice for those that are seeking tix -- put the opponent, the date, and how many you are seeking in the 1st sentence of your post (perhaps in bold).
i have 4 for today w3l row4 aisle seats 2 4 6 8 contact vis txt 8142418281

I have 4 e tickets to the Feb 4 dual with OSU in the BJC that I would like to sell. They are in section 210, row H, seats 101-104. I am asking face value. Please text me at (814) 880-7631.

Ohio State:
  • I have a single in 121L row AA—and a 2nd nearby (working on specifics)
  • Would like to ”trade” (+cash) for 4 seats together somewhere.
hit me up at my username @gmail

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT