ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread if you have PSU tix to sell, or are looking to purchase PSU tix.

Neither BWI nor I get involved in the process -- you set your terms, how you want others to communicate with you, etc.

I don't have season tix, and will probably be looking to attend a match or two, so I may even participate a bit in the thread for that purpose.

Good luck, and please use common sense in this thread. I would suggest that if you're selling tix, that in the 1st sentence you indicate the opponent, the date, how many you have to sell (perhaps in bold). It makes it easier for others to scroll through and find what they are seeking. Same general advice for those that are seeking tix -- put the opponent, the date, and how many you are seeking in the 1st sentence of your post (perhaps in bold).

Hello all I was directed here from the football board. I am looking for two tickets to a wrestling match for my son's best friend. He has ended up in foster care at age 15 due to the tragic death of his mother(he found her after she suffered a heart attack at 46) and his father then drinking and becoming abusive toward him (with a field hockey stick). Anyway, he is a huge wrestling fan and I am trying to surprise him with tickets to a match for his birthday. Opponent does not really matter the only criteria is it would need to be on a weekend as we live about 90 minutes away. I'm happy to pay the going rate for the tickets. If anyone can help me out please contact me at bfkeating74@gmail.com

I think I have 2 season tickets available, 2 singles:
N1L Row 9, seat 5
N1L Row 13, seat 13
basically, same section, 4 rows apart, 2 seats apart

Let me know if you are interested. Haven't heard back from the guy that normally buys them.

I think I have 2 season tickets available, 2 singles:
N1L Row 9, seat 5
N1L Row 13, seat 13
basically, same section, 4 rows apart, 2 seats apart

Let me know if you are interested. Haven't heard back from the guy that normally buys them.
I might be interested in one of them if still available.

OT… but if anyone is looking for 4 Penn State hockey tickets for Saturday (Oct 9), send me a PM. Will take first offer. Section 108 (PSU attacks twice) on the isle.

Selling Army 4 @ N2U Row C Seats 14-20

I have no idea how to transfer tix electronically but the nice young man at the tix site said he would help me once the tix were available.

just IM me and we will go from there.

2 tickets for sale to the following matches. We are going with Paper Tickets this year, so they will be mailed out to you. 2 seats, Section W1U, Row K. $59 for the pair ($49 for 2 tickets, $5 PSU paper ticket fee, $5 shipping). You can email me at: andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

Nov 18 - Army
Dec 5 - Lehigh
Feb 20 - Rider

@86PSUPaul @Str8DBLz @johnstownsteel - just a heads up per the above.

Last edited:
2 tickets for sale to the following matches. We are going with Paper Tickets this year, so they will be mailed out to you. 2 seats, Section W1U, Row K. $59 for the pair ($49 for 2 tickets, $5 PSU paper ticket fee, $5 shipping). You can email me at: andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

Nov 18 - Army
Dec 5 - Lehigh
Feb 20 - Rider

Email sent! Thanks

Nov 18 - Army
Dec 5 - Lehigh
Feb 20 - Rider

Sent email. :)

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Life happens, and it is happening this year. SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE.

N5U row D seats 9-11 (2 tickets)

W4L row 4 seats 1-7 (4 tickets)

Would love to sell them all to one person or 2 people. I will check here but ackiskaddennoyer@msn.com will work better. Please put “PSU wrestling” in the subject line.

It states in the announcement below that "extra" BJC tickets can be purchased by season ticket holds on NOVEMBER 1, not November 4 as the ticket office told me.

The 2022 Dual at the BJC
The 2022 Dual at the BJC will be hosted on Friday, February 4 when the Nittany Lions face Ohio State. Season ticket holders will have the option to purchase up to 10 additional tickets to the match for $26 each on Monday, November 1 at 10 a.m. The pre-sale will be on Penn State Account Manager. This is also when you will be able to purchase additional standing-room only tickets for matches at Rec Hall via
1-800-NITTANY.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Selling Army 4 @ N2U Row C Seats 14-20

I have no idea how to transfer tix electronically but the nice young man at the tix site said he would help me once the tix were available.

just IM me and we will go from there.
Hi SRATH, sorry can not figure out how to IM, but let me know if tickets for Army are still available. Thanks

Any idea when B1G tourney tickets are available for purchase? Have a large group attending and I am tasked with the tickets and hotels.

TIA

FYI - Received an email that (my) NLC Presale for BJC dual ($26) and Rec Hall SROs ($22) begins at 10AM on November 4th. The price may not include an order-processing fee.

Forgive me if this isn't allowed, but I have two Anthony Cassar Bobbleheads that were given out at Rec a couple of years ago--still in the box. Would prefer close the deal at Rec this season, if we can--send me your offers at my username at ye olde' gmail.

Will be selling my 4 seats for Army on 11/18. $20 each. Section W1L, Row 11, Seats 6-12 Text me @ 814-952-8 two two 5

Last edited:
…I have 2 paper tickets available for Army - first row balcony at entrance to Rec Hall…will meet buyer at Rec Hall before the match…leave message here w/contact phone number or Email… thanks…

ADVERTISEMENT