ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 PSU Wrestling Schedule with TV, Radio, Streaming Options

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Here is this year's doc. All that is really known for now is the schedule of matches itself; however, I do have some educated "expectations" based on past experience. As always, as better information becomes available, more it will be "confirmed" in green.

Click Here for link to the schedule.

Go Lions!!

Here is this year's doc. All that is really known for now is the schedule of matches itself; however, I do have some educated "expectations" based on past experience. As always, as better information becomes available, more it will be "confirmed" in green.

Go Lions!!
Thank you!!!

Go Lions!!
Thank you! So no regular season tournaments, curious as to whether this is a new trend or Covid related?

Go Lions!!
Thought Mich and Mich State were away matches?

Reactions: ItalianLion
Any idea when the official roster will be posted?

I believe the first practice can not occur earlier than 29 days prior to the first dual?

Informed guys chime in please.

Go Lions!!
The B1G rotation schedule has been chucked out the window…schedules are now East/West-based, with the crossover duals “tiered” (Michigan/Ohio State/Penn State are tier 1 in the East, Iowa/Minnesota/Nebraska in the West, with the others tier 2).

The B1G rotation schedule has been chucked out the window…schedules are now East/West-based, with the crossover duals “tiered” (Michigan/Ohio State/Penn State are tier 1 in the East, Iowa/Minnesota/Nebraska in the West, with the others tier 2).
SHP, does that mean our 2 West Division duals will always be a combination of the Tier 1 schools, meaning Iowa/Minnesota/Nebraska? Thanks in advance.

SHP, does that mean our 2 West Division duals will always be a combination of the Tier 1 schools, meaning Iowa/Minnesota/Nebraska? Thanks in advance.
No idea what the plans are for future years...guessing the "Tier 1" will be reevaluated regularly.

Is there an anticipated date that the BTN will publish the broadcast schedule? I'd like to plan a few trips to my hunting camp. We have cable, but not internet. So I like to head up when PSU is on BTN.

Would it make sense to add references for the open tourneys as we learn of PSU entries? The Clarion open comes to mind, are there any options for a live feed, Rokfin or Flo?

When do we find out the times for some of the matches?

Good news fans.... the spreadsheet has been updated with what's known so far... and good news: Every match will be available for view on one platform or another!!! How far we've come!

As a reminder... what's Green is "confirmed" via some official source.... what's Red is "assumed" but could change.

Just 3 days away.... Let's Go State!!

Good news fans.... the spreadsheet has been updated with what's known so far... and good news: Every match will be available for view on one platform or another!!! How far we've come!

As a reminder... what's Green is "confirmed" via some official source.... what's Red is "assumed" but could change.

Just 3 days away.... Let's Go State!!
Thanks IL. Great job as always. Hopefully you can continue to do this for another 55 years. WE ARE :)

I have the Big Ten+ with just Penn State. Does anyone know if I’ll be able to watch multiple mats on Friday and Saturday morning?

I know that ESPN and ESPNU are covering the NCAA's. But I'm sure neither will be showing all 8 mats. Does anyone know if ESPN+ will be streaming all 8 mats?

I know that ESPN and ESPNU are covering the NCAA's. But I'm sure neither will be showing all 8 mats. Does anyone know if ESPN+ will be streaming all 8 mats?
ESPN3 will be streaming mats individually. Accessible with cable provider ID via ESPN App on smart devices. The ESPN3 event calendar in the ESPN App already has them listed.

ESPN3 is NOT synonymous with ESPN+. Don't need ESPN+ subscription to watch ESPN3.

Reactions: tomsc
ESPN3 will be streaming mats individually. Accessible with cable provider ID via ESPN App on smart devices. The ESPN3 event calendar in the ESPN App already has them listed.

ESPN3 is NOT synonymous with ESPN+. Don't need ESPN+ subscription to watch ESPN3.
Additionally ESPN3 supposed to be having a matcast option with all 8 matches on one screen. Also for any Cox subscribers ESPN3 is available on your cable box under the apps section to make it easier to watch on your TV.

Posting updates... According to ESPN (Sucks!)

2022 NCAA Championships Schedule on ESPN:

DateTime (ET)SessionNetworksESPN3/ESPN App Mat Feeds
Thu, Mar 17Noon – 3:30 p.m.First RoundESPNU8 mat feeds and MATCAST
7 – 10:30 p.m.Second RoundESPN8 mat feeds and MATCAST
Fri, Mar 1811 a.m. – 2 p.m.QuarterfinalsESPNU8 mat feeds and MATCAST
8 – 11 p.m.SemifinalsESPN6 mat feeds and MATCAST
Sat, Mar 1911 a.m. – 2 p.m.Medal RoundESPNU4 mat feeds and MATCAST
7 – 10 p.m.ChampionshipESPNCommand Center and Trophy Ceremony

@CSauertiegPSU Clay, any chance you could move this thread and the buy sell ticket thread out of sticky section? Won’t be needed till new ones created next season and will save on having to scroll past these all offseason. :)

ADVERTISEMENT