ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class Thread

Getting a commitment from him would result in a total, world class melt down. I’m not calling Pitt our rival, but has there ever been a high profile recruit who decided to go play for a rival school for which his father coached? Like woody Hayes jr playing at Michigan?
Let’s beat Pitt and see what happens

Getting a commitment from him would result in a total, world class melt down. I’m not calling Pitt our rival, but has there ever been a high profile recruit who decided to go play for a rival school for which his father coached? Like woody Hayes jr playing at Michigan?

Um, not exactly.

Don’t know how to link it, but on Twitter, #1 PSU target WR Julian Fleming says a “decision is coming sooner than y’all think”

Five star PA WR Julian Fleming

raw
One of my old teammates at Southern, who stays close to the program told me that JF loves PSU, but he got very close to Gattis.

Two schools make strong impressions on 2020 5-star LB Mekhail Sherman

"What really stuck with me about the Penn State visit was the welcoming, family environment, and how they introduced me to the academic staff," Sherman said. "It was pretty nice. They welcomed me with open arms. They showed me a lot of love. I was treated like a top priority recruit and my family loved it there. They did a really good job of impressing me.

"One thing that I did find surprising was when I was doing chalk-talk with coach Pry, the linebackers coach and defensive coordinator, was that we were really clicking on all cylinders when we were talking about what they run," he said. "It’s really similar to what I’m running now and I feel like I could fit right into their system."

https://n.rivals.com/news/two-schools-make-strong-impressions-on-2020-5-star-lb-mekhail-sherman

Mekhail Sherman continues getting top offers, ND today

Also responded to HS teammate Tre’Mon Morris-Brash with some PSU love

Saw the Mars/Abington Heights State Championship B-Ball game. If he's 265 as a high school soph.
I'd guess he's going to grow into a tackle. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT