Top 10 prospects
to see this season

By BRIAN DOHN
Aug 28, 9:34 PM

1 JULIAN FLEMING, WR,
CATAWISSA (PA.)
SOUTHERN COLUMBIA

5348109.jpg

Julian Fleming of Southern Columbia (Photo: Sean Fitz, 247Sports)

Julian Fleming is the No. 1 receiver in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite class of 2020 rankings, and getting to see him live again is a must.

I saw him in the PIAA playoffs in 2018 and he was dominant against Philadelphia Imhotep.

He stretched the field even when the defense was positioned to stop it, and he is electric after the catch. It is borderline unfair for some high school corners to have to try and match up with him.

He released a top six of Clemson, Georgia, USC, Virginia Tech, Penn State and Ohio State. He also has Alabama on his list of suitors.

https://247sports.com/ContentGaller...-2019-class-and-beyond-121120823/#121120823_1

Reactions: grinagrin
I realize PSU is still awaiting their 1st verbal for 2020 class, but it’s incredibly exciting to see where they sit with so many blue chip & elite prospects. I think there’s a great chance for the 2020 class to be JF’s best class ever.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
BWI made their recruiting report on RB Jalen Berger from earlier this week free for all to read. You can view it at THIS LINK.

Great news buried in that one....

In addition to the Nittany Lions, Berger holds scholarship offers from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, South Carolina, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin, to name a few.

However, none of those programs have hosted Berger as often as the Nittany Lions. He also said that Penn State is the school he's built his strongest relationship with to this point.

“I really haven’t been talking to many other schools on the regular. It’s just hard to with school and my season and all that," Berger said. "I get mail from everyone and I do talk to some coaches, but I would say that Penn State is the school I have the strongest relationship with.”

Berger is currently ranked 28th overall in the Class of 2020. He’s the fifth-ranked running back and the No. 1 prospect in New Jersey.

Great news buried in that one....

In addition to the Nittany Lions, Berger holds scholarship offers from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, South Carolina, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin, to name a few.

However, none of those programs have hosted Berger as often as the Nittany Lions. He also said that Penn State is the school he's built his strongest relationship with to this point.

“I really haven’t been talking to many other schools on the regular. It’s just hard to with school and my season and all that," Berger said. "I get mail from everyone and I do talk to some coaches, but I would say that Penn State is the school I have the strongest relationship with.”

Berger is currently ranked 28th overall in the Class of 2020. He’s the fifth-ranked running back and the No. 1 prospect in New Jersey.

So.... do we want Berger, Tyree or kid from Dematha who’s name escapes me?

Reactions: TheGLOV
So.... do we want Berger, Tyree or kid from Dematha who’s name escapes me?
Lloyd. My pick would be for all 3. Berger has position flexibility but definitely wants to be a RB. Tyree might have some as well.

St Francis top 100s are Braswell, Clowney, and safety / basketball player Jordan Toles

Lloyd. My pick would be for all 3. Berger has position flexibility but definitely wants to be a RB. Tyree might have some as well.
Well, yeah. That would be great

I’ll rephrase.... if we could only have 1, which would you prefer ?

Fitz finally put in his CB for Fleming! 1 of the two he referenced yesterday. The other is 2021.

I'd sure love to see the 2020 class get it's first commitment out of the white out! There are so many great prospects in this class for PSU. Would be great to get a couple of leader/ambassador types on board and really get this thing rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT