ADVERTISEMENT

2020 National Preps

psumacw

Sep 18, 2017
Wrestling is underway in Bethlehem and future Nittany Lions Beau Bartlett and Aurelius Dunbar are the #1 at 138 and #4 160, respectively.

Bartlett's toughest competition would come from Blair's Cody Chittum (ranked #7 nationally), but that will likely have to wait for the finals.

Dunbar is lined up to hit Malvern Prep sophomore Jack Wehmeyer in the quarters and Wyoming Seminary freshman Gabe Arnold (ranked #9 nationally) in the semis, should everything fall to seed.

Bartlett with a 4 second pin to start his day

Geez. I could be matched up with Ed Ruth and not get pinned in 4 seconds. I’d give myself about 13 seconds - about 7-8 seconds of frantically running away, a few seconds for him to capture me with that Kung Fu grip of his, and a few to throw me down and pin me

Geez. I could be matched up with Ed Ruth and not get pinned in 4 seconds. I’d give myself about 13 seconds - about 7-8 seconds of frantically running away, a few seconds for him to capture me with that Kung Fu grip of his, and a few to throw me down and pin me
But you could be pinned by Charlize Theron in 1.5 sec if a one-count is required.

I really really want to get Bartlett into the lineup next year somehow but understand a redshirt could be the way to best maximize his potential.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
975% longer, he really needs some extra work.

thats-what-she-said.jpg

So, while waiting for Bartlett's semi I can hear whomever is behind the mic, probably middle aged men, talking about Sem's girls team coach and the one guy, in a very creepy way just says "she can take me down anytime", made me chuckle at the fact that these guys do not realize the mic's are live.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT