ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Not good to have to 2 straws stirring the drink. Franklin knew it was time to move on from Hack. Moving the program forward, became secondary to Christian's success. That had to change.
A lesson for parents. Never criticize your child's coach in their (child's) presence. It encourages the athlete to transfer their shortcomings to the coaching staff. I think Hack spent two years mourning the loss of BOB and blaming his lack of progress on coaching. We still see folks making excuses for Hack....like he is gun shy. LOL Like a guy who is afraid to be hit, and is haunted by sacks from 3 years ago, is a future NFL star.
You guys are going to get a scolding from GREGINPITT .

Reactions: TheGLOV
If Hack was that special O'Brien would have signed him by now or drafted him.

John Donovan is QB killer, it didn't help Hack at all but Hack should be able to overcome that with better coaching.

Hack was overrated, John Donovan was the worst coach I have ever seen next to the jerk who ran our D that Billy Boy brought on after Roof left, name slips me but even Bill was forced to fire him in Houston because his DB's were getting torched weekly as DB coach. Donovan went to JAX and even managed to help destroy Bortles his one year there before being let go. No surprise Bortles improved tremendously this year and had a career year the year before JD arrived.

Allen Robinson was the best WR I have ever seen at PSU, catches like the one's you see to the left absolutely bailed Hack out numerous times during his freshman year. A-Rob's presence cannot be discounted for Hack.

Reactions: Ski and TheGLOV
Odd how this happens. Friend shared some pay information, but I will give it all out.
Bill Kurelic lives in Liberty Township (as in where Olentangy Orange school district is located), and is associated with ohowIhate.
Shocked he CB'd Zach to the suckeyes last night.

OL

Odd how this happens. Friend shared some pay information, but I will give it all out.
Bill Kurelic lives in Liberty Township (as in where Olentangy Orange school district is located), and is associated with ohowIhate.
Shocked he CB'd Zach to the suckeyes last night.

OL
If you look up his address per the whitepages.com site you’ll see that he lives across Orange Rd from Olentagy Orange HS.

He was 4 of 8 for 58 yards and a TD. I'm stunned that people are being critical of that given he's been in the program less than a year and that was his first "game" action and he wasn't playing with first team players. What should the expectation be for him at that stage?

My comments were a response to a person saying he will likely beat out Stevens in 2019 and others who think we shouldn’t recruit a Top 100 type QB in this class because of guys already on the roster.

My comments were a response to a person saying he will likely beat out Stevens in 2019 and others who think we shouldn’t recruit a Top 100 type QB in this class because of guys already on the roster.

Understood. And my comment that you quoted was in response to someone suggesting my expectations were too low on Clifford's performance. My previous response to you (the post you probably should have quoted) was simply a rebuttal of you being underwhelmed by Clifford's performance in the Blue White game. I know you also said it didn't mean much in the scheme of things. And I agree with you on recruiting quality QBs any chance we get.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT