ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Going through Mr. Billingsley's twitter account, can learn some things. One, he is constantly preaching about the importance of academics to young players. Perfect match for PSU there. Jahleel has had different favorites, Illinois led for awhile. Billingsley Sr. had several tweets noting that Illinois hasn't had a player drafted in 3 of the last 5 drafts. They visited OSU and didn't seem to have much enthusiasm for them. After that, seems like Florida jumped in the lead. Tons of tweets about the Florida Gators. Even with all that, and my bias, seems like PSU really hit it out of the park with Dad and Mom. Have to see what Jahleel thinks. He has to love how PSU developed and used Gesicki.

I love to see one of our former players raise a kid that is getting D1 looks. Hate that some think we should sign every single one. Would love for him to have an AA type career, but if the staff didn't offer and/or kid don't want to be directly in his dad's shadow, that's ok.

Personally think Wisky is a great place for him. He'll be a good fit based on his measurables and their offense if he gets physical blocking.
I think he’s a DB recruit...

Reactions: djr4rebs
How about this guy?

ljf_headshot.jpg
Spyder, this guy is living proof that trees are dangerous and can poke your eye out! Be careful on those ski slopes!

ADVERTISEMENT