ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

No, what's weird is that they are evaluating and discussing every single breath that this kid takes, and seeing if that breath means something positive or negative.

It's good to be under their skin.
And you say this in a thread that will have thousands of posts and a million views before it’s done. I’m glad we aren’t obsessed with everything recruits say or do..

makes you think he was avoiding them
Not sure if he's avoiding or not.
What makes me still wonder what's going on is he hasn't committed to ohowIhate yet. If that was where he was leaning, what stops him from committing?
And, I say again, according to my source, he doesn't talk recruiting with him, so where are the recruiting analysts getting their info?

OL

Not sure if he's avoiding or not.
What makes me still wonder what's going on is he hasn't committed to ohowIhate yet. If that was where he was leaning, what stops him from committing?
And, I say again, according to my source, he doesn't talk recruiting with him, so where are the recruiting analysts getting their info?

OL

Tea leaves

OT from West Virginia and Louisville commit. . .

8440319.png

Zach Williamson

• POS OT
  • HEIGHT 6-6
  • WEIGHT 275
Prospect Info
  • HIGH SCHOOL Spring Valley
  • HOME TOWN Huntington, WV
  • CLASS 2019
Watch Highlights
247Sports Composite®
NATL
OT
WV

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Insurance?

Perhaps - Though it seems that every year there are unheralded players who take a major step up during their senior year of football.

And, you can't coach a shorter OL to be 6-6, if it's not meant to be.

Fortunately CJF and staff have a pretty good track record of identifying players before some other major programs are on board.

Mid-season highlights of Siaki Ika: (warning- he does some grandstanding, perhaps naturally so as he is the size of the grandstands).

Isn’t he a Bama lock?

right

He was committed to BYU for a year and a half

he's on an official visit to LSU this weekend.

he took an official to USC during the summer.

He's scheduled an official to Oregon in November.

He's indicated that he's likely to take an official to Alabama for their Iron Bowl game

that sounds like a prospect that's a lock to a specific program

Reactions: TheGLOV
right

He's indicated that he's likely to take an official to Alabama for their Iron Bowl game

Tom, do you or anyone know why so many Pacific Islanders seem to live in Utah? Maybe I’m wrong about the Utah residencies but I recall noticing that being the case. It crossed my mind that Mormons may have sent missionaries to islands like Samoa and Tonga.

Tom, do you or anyone know why so many Pacific Islanders seem to live in Utah? Maybe I’m wrong about the Utah residencies but I recall noticing that being the case. It crossed my mind that Mormons may have sent missionaries to islands like Samoa and Tonga.

This is correct , having lived in Salt Lake City in the mid 90's I was mystified as to how a few small pockets of the state were consistently in the finals or winning the Nationals in rugby , after some research it is exactly as you proposed .

Reactions: artsandletters
right

You seem to not like me. I am sorry don’t know why.

I just thought he was a Bama lock. Sorry

right

In all fairness, 247 has his crystal balls 100% for Bama

Reactions: cjrugger
ADVERTISEMENT