ADVERTISEMENT

2019 PSU WVB Thread

you wonder how many are last-second decisions by the PSU attacker to try to get a point by surprise, and how many are the result of poor sets that leave the attackers nothing but poor options.

Tom, just the most current one of the millions and billions of things I wonder about.....! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
another 5-set thriller between PSU and Nebraska.

Nebraska was up 10-5, but PSU stormed back, though they never got the lead. Nebraska served at match point at 14-11, but PSU won the point, 14-12. Then PSU blocked a shot to make it 14-13, Nebraska. At that point, Nebraska called TO. Nebraska got a kill off of PSU's next serve, winning the set 15-13, and the match 3-2

another 5-set thriller between PSU and Nebraska.

Nebraska was up 10-5, but PSU stormed back, though they never got the lead. Nebraska served at match point at 14-11, but PSU won the point, 14-12. Then PSU blocked a shot to make it 14-13, Nebraska. At that point, Nebraska called TO. Nebraska got a kill off of PSU's next serve, winning the set 15-13, and the match 3-2

Schucks

Bummer on the outcome.

My only other observation is that Nebby’s d-bag of a coach doesn’t look healthy to me. There’s something wrong with him.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Most of the poor women in his polls are lucky they can walk without a compensating backpack to prevent them from falling forward.

My tastes are much more similar to Fair’s, the “girl next door” type of gal.

giphy.gif

Th is team is much improved from the start of season. That was a great match! Play that in Happy
Valley and u reverse the results.
Short on outside hitters and just overall short, this team is still a tough out. Hope for a great tournament.

Another loss to Nebraska in Women's Volleyball

they seem to have our #. They do play awsome defense.

Reactions: TheGLOV
you wonder how many are last-second decisions by the PSU attacker to try to get a point by surprise, and how many are the result of poor sets that leave the attackers nothing but poor options.

I've noticed that too. Also, Gaby seems to often have trouble timing quick sets to her middles. Too many of them require Gray or Hord to come up with an athletic move just to tip it.

Ohio State upset Wiscsonsin this weekend, handing the Badgers their first conference loss of the season. PSU sits tied with Nebraska at two conference losses, behind Wiscosin and Minnesota with one each. And... PSU hosts both of those one-loss teams Thanksgiving weekend. Gotta convince the family to stay after the Rutgers game for that match! Go State!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT