ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Early Signing Day Thread

I'm glad he came here but if you're thinking Texas this morning should you really be committing anywhere a few hours later if it's not Texas.

He might have just said that for some dramatic effect. A couple years ago, TCF was still making up his mind while sitting at the podium in February.

I just watched Dunmore's highlights, wow! I was always worried about him flipping, and after watching his film, I'm very happy he chose PSU! He needs to bulk up, but man is he shifty! Some of those studder steps are sick!

Yeah, off-the-charts athleticism.

So we should expect him to flip.

flip.gif

Rushed? They've been talking to these kids for years by this point.

Again, he said he was thinking Texas in the morning then signed with Penn State. There's no reason to make the decision today. Early signing periods are better for the schools than the kids in a lots situations IMO.

Again, he said he was thinking Texas in the morning then signed with Penn State. There's no reason to make the decision today. Early signing periods are better for the schools than the kids in a lots situations IMO.
He was also talking to the Texas reporter. Not unlike every kid having good things to say about every official visit they take. If the Texas reporter asks him why he chose PSU over Texas he'd have to be a pretty big jerk to say "I eliminated you guys a while back and never really had any reservations about it"

Reactions: NedFromYork
I think there is window of a few days
here.....
College football's second-ever installment of the Early Signing Period on the national recruiting calendar begins on Wednesday, acting as a 72-hour window for prospective student-athletes in the 2019 class to put pen to paper on the National Letters of Intent.

If players don't sign by Friday evening, the next opportunity to enter a binding agreement with the program of their choosing comes on the first Wednesday in February — the traditional National Signing Day.

According to industry recruiting experts, an estimated 80 percent of recruits will sign this week, equaling the percentage of players who signed early during college football's first try on the new recruiting calendar last fall.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
C
I often wonder if you had a computer monitor BTN and tracked the minutes devoted to each big ten school, how far ahead would Michigan and tOSU be above the rest of the league.
Most computer charts that I’ve seen monitor ranges. If something far exceeds or substantially fails to be within the range it’s often lumped as “ other “. In this case the coverage provided all BIG schools except the two darlings would be considered “ other “ on the barely mentioned side.

C

Most computer charts that I’ve seen monitor ranges. If something far exceeds or substantially fails to be within the range it’s often lumped as “ other “. In this case the coverage provided all BIG schools except the two darlings would be considered “ other “ on the barely mentioned side.
I have said it before and will say it again - Big10 is not the right home for PSU.

Reactions: AvgPennStateFan
Our running back recruiting has been insane under James Franklin.

Saquon, then the No. 1 APRB, then the No. 1 APRB, then two Top 5 RBs.

Reactions: Option Bob
Nobody cares what you think. Even when you might be right, nobody cares. In fact, the entire planet wishes you would shut up and never post again.
Ahh righty then. I know many are poised to hear your opinions - all mighty Oracle!

Does anyone have any thoughts on how many more recruits we sign for this class and what will be our final ranking?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how many more recruits we sign for this class and what will be our final ranking?
Not in the know, but Franklin says there are a few more spots. Have to think another WR, 2 DLs, and another OL. Also will depend on how many declare early for NFL draft or transfer/leave program.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT