ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 4 Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use it to discuss anything having to do with Session 4. If responding to other posts, please use the Quote function.

My expectation is to be available to do PBP for Session 4.

Time:
Wrestling is slated to begin at 4 pm EST

TV:
BTN, for those that have that as part of their cable subscription. In past years, BTN has primarily shown only the finals matches, but has switched to 3rd place match if the finals match ends early, or the 3rd place match takes quite long due to blood, injury, etc. (I'm pretty sure they won't go to a new weight class until all of the matches as the preceding weight class are completed.)

Video Streaming:
Those that have a BTN+ subscription should be able to stream the action on their computer.

Those that have a FloPro subscription should be able to stream the action on their computer.

Those that have a BTN+ subscription, but can't sit at their computer, should be able to watch the action on their SmartPhone, or other portable device via BTN2Go

Radio Streaming:
Byers' radio BPB coverage will be streamed for free, starting at 3:40 am EST, at this link:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=248

Team Scoring:
In general, the best place to follow the team score is the Penn State Wrestling Club web site, at:

https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/

Mat Assignments:
FloArena has mat assignments. TrackWrestling has mat assignments on their Dashboard. Penn State Wrestling's twitter account (@pennstateWREST) also tweets out mat assignments.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Here's which PSUers will be wrestling in Session 4:

133 Consolation 5th Place Match: RBY vs. Stevan Micic (Michigan) Note: Micic is MFFing, so RBY will place 5th
141 Consolation Final: Nick Lee vs. Mitch McKee for 3rd place
149 Consolation 5th Place Match: Brady Berge vs. Tommy Thorn (Minny) Note: Berge is MFFing, so Berge will place 6th
157 Final: Jason Nolf vs. Tyler Berger (Nebraska)
165 Final: Vincenzo Joseph vs. Alex Marinelli (Iowa)
174 Final: Mark Hall vs. Myles Amine (Michigan)
184 Final: Shakur Rasheed vs. Myles Martin (Ohio State)
197 Final: Bo Nickal vs. Kollin Moore (Ohio State)
285 Final: Anthony Cassar vs. Gable Steveson (Minnesota)

Reactions: diggerpup
Team Scoring heading into Session 4:

PSU - 135.5
Ohio St - 112.5
- All other teams are out of the running for the Team Title -
Iowa - 98.5
Nebraska - 98
Minny - 95.5
Michigan - 74.5
Wisconsin - 72.5
Rutgers - 45.5
Northwestern - 43.5
Purdue - 40
Illini - 31
MSU - 29.5
Maryland - 12

For clarification....

Streaming is not available on Flo, per Flo, unless something has changed. BTN+ only has access to 3rd and 5th Place matches. Championship matches are on BTN, which may be able to be streamed but only requires BTN subscription via cable/satellite, not BTN+.

For clarification....

Streaming is not available on Flo, per Flo, unless something has changed. BTN+ only has access to 3rd and 5th Place matches. Championship matches are on BTN, which may be able to be streamed but only requires BTN subscription via cable/satellite, not BTN+.
This seems very strange.

Crap. Finals aren’t on Flo and I don’t have the BTN. Hopefully they have the mats aligned so I can watch the finals through the third or fifth place match. Not ideal, but you gotta do what you gotta don

So everyone is an Iowa basketball fan for the next 13 minutes, pull away don’t let them foul you, no one cares who wins this game.

Someone forgot to pass along your comment to the Nebraska BB players, as they're attempting a comeback in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Reactions: lionlover
Who is announcing on BTN? I assume Shane Sparks Plug will be doing color commentary. Gibbons and ?

So everyone is an Iowa basketball fan for the next 13 minutes, pull away don’t let them foul you, no one cares who wins this game.
Just don’t include scores or other spoilers... LOL just kidding. Unless it’s a Penn State event, then I’m not kidding.

Reactions: Afw6006
Nebraska has made every ****ing shot. 15 minutes to play 1. If this goes to OT....

I don't ever want to hear another word about Pat ever. Iowa just blew a 16 point lead and now OT. FFS Sake sake sake sake!

ADVERTISEMENT