ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Team Race

It would be crazy to see it come down to the 125 final between Nato and Suriano! If Nato wins, tOSU wins NCAA title. If Rutgers Suriano wins, PSU wins the team title.

Also be cool to root for PD3 if we needed him to beat Moore.

Reactions: Dogwelder
It would be crazy to see it come down to the 125 final between Nato and Suriano! If Nato wins, tOSU wins NCAA title. If Rutgers Suriano wins, PSU wins the team title.

When I watch and cheer, I will be listening to the Bad Boys song (COPS theme).

Reactions: James Toney
The first time I used an emoji here it was by accident. I accidentally found out that, even with JavaScript turned off, when you type an old-school text smiley made of a colon immediately followed by close-parenthesis, it will show as a smile emoji. Also, when you type a text wink-smiley made of a semicolon immediately followed by a close-parenthesis, it will show as a winking smile emoji. Does anyone know if there are any other text-smiley shortcuts?
( - ) ( - )

The only way Nick is wrestling NATO in the 2018 finals is if Mr. Suriano apologizes and makes up with Cael.

Roar, what are your thoughts for 125 and 174? Enjoyed your thoughts on all the other weights.
Be happy to...I had 125 as Tomasello's to lose, and no one making hay for PSU, and at 174, I had Mark and Bo 1/2, so there wasn't much to say regarding PSU and tOSU...

125 - 3 AA's graduate, and I suspect Tomasello moves down to strengthen tOSU's line-up. Not convinced Lizak can stay here after apparent endurance issues. Lee won't be going, pretty positive TnT keeps a lid on their prized recruit and let him heal another year. Seriously believe it's Tomasello's to lose, and right now, no PSU guy in the mix.

174 - Mark #1, Bo #2, would be my current thinking. 4 AA's depart, and pretty sure Zahid will move up. Amine (U-M) is the "best of the rest", but I believe this will be a 2-horse race.

Be happy to...I had 125 as Tomasello's to lose, and no one making hay for PSU, and at 174, I had Mark and Bo 1/2, so there wasn't much to say regarding PSU and tOSU...

125 - 3 AA's graduate, and I suspect Tomasello moves down to strengthen tOSU's line-up. Not convinced Lizak can stay here after apparent endurance issues. Lee won't be going, pretty positive TnT keeps a lid on their prized recruit and let him heal another year. Seriously believe it's Tomasello's to lose, and right now, no PSU guy in the mix.

174 - Mark #1, Bo #2, would be my current thinking. 4 AA's depart, and pretty sure Zahid will move up. Amine (U-M) is the "best of the rest", but I believe this will be a 2-horse race.
Mostly agree, though I think Daniel Lewis will have some say at 174.

The alternative is clear. Not root for anyone in his weight class. Whatever happens, happens. I just cannot bring myself to cheer for a man who has disrespected a great sport time and time again.
For sure...though I'd place him at Amine's level today, half a notch below the top-2.

Ran into Ethan over the summer, said 125 again

ADVERTISEMENT