ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Hoops Commit - PG Rasir Bolton

Raffycorn

Jul 12, 2012

6'2" point guard from Huntingdon Prep in West Virginia, but he's originally from the Virginia Beach area. Offers from VCU, Virginia Tech, Pitt, and others.

Rivals has him as a three star, #137 overall player in the country. ESPN has him at four stars, and he's a three star in the 247 composite.

Now he needs a Power Forward or a Small Forward that can rebound.....

We'll see this Fall if Harrar and Butrrick have B10 talent....

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Definitely Greg. Need a big man and it appears he has some connections with David McCormick, a big 6-10 space eater out of Va, as well. Let's hope. Otherwise, not sure who is on their radar. JHoops help!

Last edited:
Better win some games this year and make tourney or minimum be on a firm bubble.
That is true. Pat has done a great job upgrading the talent with legitimate B1G players. But we have to win. We can't lose to Radford and Duquesne. We can't lose to Rutger.

We have to win. This year. Or else (as much as it pains me to say) Pat just can't stick around any more.

Reactions: wbcincy
Now he needs a Power Forward or a Small Forward that can rebound.....

We'll see this Fall if Harrar and Butrrick have B10 talent....
I agree - there's still one open scholarship for 2018, and it appears the staff is shifting attention to recruiting forwards for that spot. Although, I'm not sure you can turn down a kid like Cohill if he wants to come on board. You could open up a second scholarship if one of the juniors (Pierce, Zemgulis, Reaves) grad transfers, or if one of the incoming freshmen doesnt pan out and decides to go elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT