ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

Will always love Arsene, but his time was up. Even if Emery isn't the long term answer, this club needed a change. They just have more confidence. Still a long way to go, but on the right track finally. Not over yet tho.
When was the last time the Gunners had a match like this? Seems like an eternity.

When was the last time the Gunners had a match like this? Seems like an eternity.
When it actually mattered? Years. Too long. City looking unstoppable, but a bunch of good team behind them. Fun second half of the season upcoming.

Reactions: LionJim
When it actually mattered? Years. Too long. City looking unstoppable, but a bunch of good team behind them. Fun second half of the season upcoming.

City unstoppable?

No way.

Liverpool can best them!

They did last year!!

They're only two points in front of Liverpool at this time.

Liverpool fears no one sir!!

Last edited:
City unstoppable?

No way.

Liverpool can best them!

They did last year!!

They're only two points in front of Liverpool at this time.

Liverpool fears no one sir!!
That goal differential is unreal. Liverpool definitely holding tight, but City are on another level I believe.

Reactions: TheGLOV
That goal differential is unreal. Liverpool definitely holding tight, but City are on another level I believe.

Indeed sir but the last time they played each other, the score ended 0 - 0.

And, Liverpool is only 2 points behind once again.

Liverpool has only given up, at this point, 5 goals.

City, to their credit, has only given up 6 goals.

Reactions: Alphabets
Indeed sir but the last time they played each other, the score ended 0 - 0.

And, Liverpool is only 2 points behind once again.

Liverpool has only given up, at this point, 5 goals.

City, to their credit, has only given up 6 goals.
I hope you are right! I love a close finish to the league. It's so much more exciting when it comes down to the last couple of matches. Winning it on the final day, there is not many things more exciting than that.

Whew. Liverpool and Tottenham squeak through to the knock-out round in the champ league. Tott with a tying goal at 85' vs Barca. Liverpool needed a 1-0 win or needed to win by 2 over Napoli and got the 1-0 victory. Both teams tie for 2nd place and advance on goals for (goal diff was tied too).

Whew. Liverpool and Tottenham squeak through to the knock-out round in the champ league. Tott with a tying goal at 85' vs Barca. Liverpool needed a 1-0 win or needed to win by 2 over Napoli and got the 1-0 victory. Both teams tie for 2nd place and advance on goals for (goal diff was tied too).
Crap, I always miss the early round CL matches. Good for Tottenham and Liverpool, though.

Crap, I always miss the early round CL matches. Good for Tottenham and Liverpool, though.
TNT only plays one or two games per day. You can pay $2.99 to stream other games. I'm so used to getting most/all of the games last year that this is very disappointing.
They did play the Spurs game today and you can stream the replay online.

Reactions: LionJim
Liverpool 1

Napoli 0

Forward we go!!
The Italians aren’t too happy two English teams are in!
tenor.gif

tumblr_oma26mXJ8G1rdutw3o1_400.gif

The broadcast of Spurs-Barca yesterday was horrible. Still not seeing Steve Nash, an NBA legend, as football analyst even though he's a monster Spurs fan. Couple that with Captain Obvious (Stu Holden) doing play by play and you have complete rubbish. In addition, no craw of of the other games scores. TNT has to do better.

48243233_10156086897858505_7980966301680009216_n.jpg

Reactions: rudedude
Liverpool 3 - Manchester United 1.

Hi mainer!!!

And Arsenal lost today!!

Chelsea hanging tough!!!
I took the Arsenal loss today as a blessing. 20 game unbeaten streak over, but obvious deficiencies at the back and today showed it. Hopeful something is done during the window to keep the momentum going!

The broadcast of Spurs-Barca yesterday was horrible. Still not seeing Steve Nash, an NBA legend, as football analyst even though he's a monster Spurs fan. Couple that with Captain Obvious (Stu Holden) doing play by play and you have complete rubbish. In addition, no craw of of the other games scores. TNT has to do better.

48243233_10156086897858505_7980966301680009216_n.jpg

Glad you liked it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I took the Arsenal loss today as a blessing. 20 game unbeaten streak over, but obvious deficiencies at the back and today showed it. Hopeful something is done during the window to keep the momentum going!
Yeah, I saw the streak as being a freakish thing rather than as an indication of their being a real Champions League-caliber side. Still a work in progress.

Reactions: Alphabets
Agree. Almost as if he chose his strategies out of spite.
I just couldn't wrap my head around his player selection. If a player gets hot and is playing well...it's likely that person is sitting the next match. I get resting players on short weeks, but he was all over the map and didn't have his top signings buy in from him. It's a little too late to be honest, but hopefully I can see MU at least start to gel a bit under someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT