ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

Arsenal won their seventh straight, now in fourth place, even in points with third place Chelsea.

I wouldn't otherwise bother posting this if not for wanting to point out that Mesut Ozil was brilliant, just sublime. I'd liked him since he made his name setting up Ronaldo at Real Madrid, and three years ago he was really good but he's been bad lately. I'd just about given up on him and then he puts on a show yesterday. We'll see if this continues, but, man, what a performance.

Arsenal won their seventh straight, now in fourth place, even in points with third place Chelsea.

I wouldn't otherwise bother posting this if not for wanting to point out that Mesut Ozil was brilliant, just sublime. I'd liked him since he made his name setting up Ronaldo at Real Madrid, and three years ago he was really good but he's been bad lately. I'd just about given up on him and then he puts on a show yesterday. We'll see if this continues, but, man, what a performance.

Liverpool is coming to town!

Great match coming up!!

He was amazing. Watched the replay. He made that goal look easy and it was anything but. He is hurt by the fact that his great skill is so subtle it looks like he’s dogging it.

Reactions: TheGLOV
He was amazing. Watched the replay. He made that goal look easy and it was anything but. He is hurt by the fact that his great skill is so subtle it looks like he’s dogging it.

He is hurt by the fact he is useless without possession of the ball because he constantly shirks his defensive duties. He IS dogging it quite frequently. He is good for a moment of magic now and again though.

45138448_2138154849768530_450802958548860928_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT