ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

What would he do differently than Mourinho? Is it simply a matter of the MU players not respecting Mourinho, not that you specifically meant to imply that?

Mourinho used to handle players differently. He was always demanding but he was very much like Belichek. He kept things in house. He has progressively not only gotten more public with his criticisms of his players, but he is constantly negative.

He also believes “his system” is everything. He couldn’t fit Kevin DeBrunye into his system at Chelsea so he sold him. Same with Lukaka and Mata, but he later paid big fees to bring them back. He can’t get along with Pogba. These are world class players who have been playing at the highest levels. Martial wants out. The game in England is too competitive to simply outspend teams now. You either have to adapt your system to the talent or you fail. Mourinho is failing.

Reactions: LionJim
Glad Aguero is back in the staff’s good graces. He should never sit

I even forgot they had Sane. They are loaded and could play with a front 3 at times. United should have offered Pep anything to be their manager when he was available. Best in the world.

Reactions: TheGLOV
He

Hey rude!

Can you tell where this was? What team she is a fan of??
Did some research and it’s Burnley’s home pitch, Turf Moor. Seems like Burnley soccer moms take balls to the face without a problem! :eek:
200px-Burnley_F.C._Logo.svg.png

Glov, I give you credit for your die-hard Dipper fandom. You may have to wait another 29 years for that elusive Prem title.
The Reds greatly upgraded K position, as well as the midfield. The centerback position has been shored up and Salah was the top goal scorer last year. They have owned MC the last few times they played. They are getting closer and closer to a title.

Hey mainer!

Guess who is in first place with 3 victories and zero goals scored against them?

HINT: It ain't your f*ckin team sir!

Beat Crystal palace 2 - 0
Beat Brighton 1 - 0

And while it won't last forever, it feels damn good to stick it to YOU now!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Guess who's 1 and 2 in the table sir? (only a point differential).

Sep. 15th at Wembley, get ready for war, and I'll be there!

See my previous post. Up top mainer!

It's on!!!!!

I think many people expected Liverpool to continue its' rise to the top honestly.

Chelsea, however, could indeed crash the party. They appear to be THAT GOOD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT