ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

Harry receiving the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) this week. (They don't
give it Egyptians)

55564448_633967910385277_4135697964360269824_n.jpg

Reactions: TheGLOV
No discussion of yesterday's FOOTBALL. :eek: matches?

Manchester City and Manchester United both won yesterday. OLE. :eek:

Two matches on today's FIXTURE. :eek: . Cardiff City-Chelsea just started. Liverpool-Tottenham Hotspur start at 11:30 a.m. EDT. I imagine there is no interest here in that match. :eek:

No discussion of yesterday's FOOTBALL. :eek: matches?

Manchester City and Manchester United both won yesterday. OLE. :eek:

Two matches on today's FIXTURE. :eek: . Cardiff City-Chelsea just started. Liverpool-Tottenham Hotspur start at 11:30 a.m. EDT. I imagine there is no interest here in that match. :eek:
This Gunners fan is rooting hard for Liverpool, as Tottenham, United, and Arsenal are fighting out 3rd, 4th, and 5th places. For the uninitiated, the top four teams play in the Champions League, the premier club-level tournament.

Reactions: Alphabets
Watching NBCSN right now, if you can't be in Anfield, the place to be is Boston. They are having a crazy FanFest event there today.

PUDS. :eek:

Header by Firmino on a brilliant cross.

Liverpool 1, Tottenham NIL. :eek:

Last edited:
Liverpool is starting to open things up. Great passing is leading to regular chances now.

Tottenham seems to have shifted focus entirely onto Champions League at this point, very uninspired in their last few matches.

I'll tell you what the game is missing..... good celebrations. Whatever happened to them? The Tim Cahill's, the Robbie Keane's? Now they stuff the ball under their shirt like they're pregnant. Lame or nah?

Friggin Lloris blows
I know you don't want to hear it from an arsenal supporter, but I said the same thing a few pages back in this thread. I'm not sure if it was a conversation with you or another Spurs fan. He's your weak link. I know too, because arsenal hasn't had a solid keeper in decades. Cech is way past his prime and the kid Leno is still too young for me to be sure.

I know you don't want to hear it from an arsenal supporter, but I said the same thing a few pages back in this thread. I'm not sure if it was a conversation with you or another Spurs fan. He's your weak link. I know too, because arsenal hasn't had a solid keeper in decades. Cech is way past his prime and the kid Leno is still too young for me to be sure.
I agree with you. He sucks. Eriksen has played crappy of late too. Friggin Sissoko had to shoot instead of giving it to Son. Cripes!

Tottenham, lol.

Great match. Spurs capitalized on smart quick free kick by Kane (yes the ball was still moving). Nice header by Salah in the box and Lloris flubbed it. Can't blame the Spurs defender there.

The King of Egypt leads his people to victory!!

What an atmosphere!!!

Suck it mainer!

Mainer in ICU,......flat-lined!! LOL!!

LaJollaLion crying in his cheap Stroh's beer!

Genny Cream Ale anyone? LaJolla is buying.

:p:D:p
King of Egypt! More like the drunk Frenchman and Belgian with pommes frites for feet!

I agree with you. He sucks. Eriksen has played crappy of late too. Friggin Sissoko had to shoot instead of giving it to Son. Cripes!
Yeah, id be frustrated with that Sissoko decision as well. Especially after the shot. Whoof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT