ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 PSU Wrestling Video & Audio Stream Options

I already subscribed to BTN2Go just for Feb and March, but it looks like BTN + is entirely different. Will I have to subscribe to BTN+ ALSO??

No. There is no actual subscription to BTN2GO. What you paid for is BTN+. BTN2GO is merely an app to watch BTN TV shows or BTN+ streaming on your phone or other device.

No. There is no actual subscription to BTN2GO. What you paid for is BTN+. BTN2GO is merely an app to watch BTN TV shows or BTN+ streaming on your phone or other device.

Gotcha, i did a test-run, it wont let me watch the swimming/diving championship LIVE right now. Do I need the “conference” pass??

I already subscribed to BTN2Go just for Feb and March, but it looks like BTN + is entirely different. Will I have to subscribe to BTN+ ALSO??
You probably subscribed to BTN+, and used that subscription to watch content on the web platform BTN2Go. If something is aired on the BTN TV station, you an watch it for "free" on BTN2Go, provided you get that channel from your cable provider. Otherwise, you need BTN+ to watch it. I don't think there's another option (other than the school pass versions of BTN+--which I believe has included the early (not on TV) rounds of the B1G tourney.

You probably subscribed to BTN+, and used that subscription to watch content on the web platform BTN2Go. If something is aired on the BTN TV station, you an watch it for "free" on BTN2Go, provided you get that channel from your cable provider. Otherwise, you need BTN+ to watch it. I don't think there's another option (other than the school pass versions of BTN+--which I believe has included the early (not on TV) rounds of the B1G tourney.

I dont know if the swimming/ diving championships are aired differently than wtestling, but I got the “school pass” only, and thats not good enough to view swimming.

I have only ever gotten the school pass and have had no issue watching past wrestling BIG championships. I am assuming it will work this coming weekend too

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
There is always this confusion as to whether we need the school pass or the conference pass to watch the tournament online.
Half the guys who work for them do not know the correct answer, but every year they finally clarify it, that you only need the school pass.

Don't forget the Penn State Wrestling Club has a page for tournament results. They are second-to-none in how quickly the bout results get posted (pressure's on, Ben and Sandy!!). Also contains a unique team scoring feature, where each team's "Max Possible Score" is calculated, and a true mathematically-eliminated feature is used.

https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/content/tournament.php

There is always this confusion as to whether we need the school pass or the conference pass to watch the tournament online.
Half the guys who work for them do not know the correct answer, but every year they finally clarify it, that you only need the school pass.
True. From their service department this morning...

Thank you for your inquiry.

BTN Plus School and Conference pass will allow access to the entire BTN Wrestling championship.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

So I have the BTN+ PSU pass. The app as of today is showing me I don’t have access to the B10 Hockey tournament nor the Wrestling tournament. It does however show that I do have BTN+ viewing with everything PSU non tourney related . Any ideas? Their customer support is useless.

So I have the BTN+ PSU pass. The app as of today is showing me I don’t have access to the B10 Hockey tournament nor the Wrestling tournament. It does however show that I do have BTN+ viewing with everything PSU non tourney related . Any ideas? Their customer support is useless.

I have same issue, i am gonna test it tonite at 8:00 for the Wisky/PSU hockey game.

Did anyone buy the Minnesota school pass to see if that one includes the B1G wrestling tournament, if all others don't?

If the hockey game doesnt work tonight I think it’s safe to assume the school pass wont work tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT