ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 PSU Wrestling Video & Audio Stream Options

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Hello fellow PSU Wrestling fans!

Please forgive the belated nature of this year's post. I have been travelling quite a bit and BTN2Go was late getting its schedule uploaded, but here it is:

Spreadsheet for Video & Streaming options this year => Click Here

Of special note this year:
* ESPN Radio 1450 does not offer a streaming option, so you will need to use broadcast or GoPSU for those matches

* I have made the assumption that FloPro will carry all of the BTN+ matches since that is what FloSports has said that their agreement is again this year, but the BTN+ events are not yet listed on FloPro

* The Indiana & Illinois matches are not currently showing up on the BTN+ schedule. I am assuming this is an oversight, but for now they remain the only duals not confirmed with video streaming.

* The Keystone Classic as of now does not seem to have a streaming option.

* There is a disconnect between the GoPSU listing & BTN+ regarding the Nebraska & Perdue matches. I have gone with the BTN+ view since it would better align to past streaming options.

OK, that is it for now... again, sorry it is so late. Be kind if you find errors, but if you do, let me know and I will get them corrected ASAP.

For the Glory...
ItalianLion

Last edited:
Thanks, IT Lion.

Anybody want to join me at/for the Northwestern dual in Evanston? I’ll buy the pre meet drinks and maybe a few snacks if you’re nice.

Thanks for updates. Any chance something pops up for keystone streaming?

Please forgive the belated nature of this year's post. I have been travelling quite a bit and BTN2Go was late getting its schedule uploaded, but here it is:

* ESPN Radio 1450 does not offer a streaming option, so you will need to use broadcast or GoPSU for those matches

* I have made the assumption that FloPro will carry all of the BTN+ matches since that is what FloSports has said that their agreement is again this year, but the BTN+ events are not yet listed on FloPro

* The Indiana & Illinois matches are not currently showing up on the BTN+ schedule. I am assuming this is an oversight, but for now they remain the only duals not confirmed with video streaming.

* There is a disconnect between the GoPSU listing & BTN+ regarding the Nebraska & Perdue matches. I have gone with the BTN+ view since it would better align to past streaming options.

OK, that is it for now... again, sorry it is so late. Be kind if you find errors, but if you do, let me know and I will get them corrected ASAP.

For the Glory...
ItalianLion
If u hit the click here it gives u the 2017 2018 schedule.

What is "lionvision?" Is it a free streaming service? This doesn't ring a bell for me, and I thought I watched all the matches last year

Hmm... I don’t get that... the ‘18-19 schedule comes up for me. Anyone else having the same issue as PDR?
Earlier today it was the 2017 - 2018 schedule (Iowa at PSU and Ohio State at PSU). It also had all the other teams that wrestled each other. Now the click here gives me the 2018 - 2019 schedule. Completely different. Thanks.

What is "lionvision?" Is it a free streaming service? This doesn't ring a bell for me, and I thought I watched all the matches last year

LionVision is the part of the gopsusports.com site where you find streaming, both audio and video. It is free but could be only audio feed if that is all that is available free.

It snt necessarily easy to find, go to the site, expand the menu with the button on the (kinda) top right, click multimedia, then lionvision.

Reactions: pish69

For the Glory...
ItalianLion
Thanks
De

I think ESPN+ will be streaming it ... others can check to verify

Thanks Tom.. Confirmed! ESPN+ will be carrying the Keystone Classic on all Mats. Spreadsheet has been updated.

Unlike WatchESPN or ESPN3... ESPN+ is a total subscription ($$$) service at $4.99/mo. HOWEVER... there is a 1 week (7 day) "free" trial period to try it. That might be of interest to some of the more frugal amongst us. :rolleyes:

ESPN+ can be accessed via ESPNPlus.com for desktop or ESPN+ App for Apple iOS users (I assume there is a corresponding Android iOS App too)

As a reminder, the attached spreadsheet has legend at the bottom that defines and describes the various options (e.g. LionVision, FloPo, ESPN+, etc.)

Enjoy your 7 day trial period!! :p

Last edited:
Thank you.. this makes it easier on me to follow from Southern Indiana

You're welcome. Makes it easier for me to follow from "Southern" Carolina too!

BTW, I'm coming to Indianapolis in January for the dual duals of Perdue (West Lafayette) and Indiana (Bloomington)... any restaurants, bars, or sites I should visit?

"It" is the Kent State match.

Thanks for the update, I've updated the spreadsheet.

Have you by chance heard from BTN+ regarding the PSU duals at Indiana (1/27) & Illinois (2/17)? It would seem logical that they'd be covered as well and are just missing from the BTN+ schedule in error as occurred a couple of times on last years BTN+ schedule; however, I thought I would ask you boys at Flo knew.

Thanks for all you do their at Flo for us!

Have you by chance heard from BTN+ regarding the PSU duals at Indiana (1/27) & Illinois (2/17)? It would seem logical that they'd be covered as well and are just missing from the BTN+ schedule in error as occurred a couple of times on last years BTN+ schedule; however, I thought I would ask you boys at Flo knew.

The sprasheet still shows lion vision for Kent State when I viewed it just now...

Both Indiana and Illinois are on the flo schedule.

The sprasheet still shows lion vision for Kent State when I viewed it just now...

Thanks Ranger Dan... should be fixed now. I came back from a show this evening and saw that the change I made this morning was still "saving".... so I closed it out and re-did it. Says it "saved" it this time!

Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Thanks Gentlemen. I guess I've become too lazy to Google my own questions.:confused:;)

You don’t have to google, just go to the first post on this thread and click HERE, it takes you to a googledoc done by ItalianLion with info for the whole season.

Reactions: Creek Side
Quick update to the spreadsheet:

1. The dual with Buffalo will now be on BTN+ & FloPro
2. B1G Finals will be on BTN, the earlier rounds are listed as FloPro. (I am still anticipating that it will also be on BTN+, but not yet confirmed)
3. No details yet on the NCAAs other than "ESPN Networks"... hope to have updated info in a few weeks.

PS. For those crazy wrestling fans:

Big 12 Championships will be on FloPro
Pac12 Championships will be on Pac12 Network

Last edited:
Quick update to the spreadsheet:

1. The dual with Buffalo will now be on BTN+ & FloPro
2. B1G Finals will be on BTN, the earlier rounds are listed as FloPro. (I am still anticipating that it will also be on BTN+, but not yet confirmed)
3. No details yet on the NCAAs other than "ESPN Networks"... hope to have updated info in a few weeks.

PS. For those crazy wrestling fans:

Big 12 Championships will be on FloPro
Pac12 Championships will be on Pac12 Network

In prior years all of the BIG tournament was available on BTN+.

Important confirmations on stream availability have been updated in the pinned spreadsheet

Big Ten Tournament: Sessions 1, 2, & 3 all confirmed on BTN+ & FloPro as expected

NCAA Tournament: ESPN has published its Network coverages with some changes from last year.

Individual Mats will be available on ESPN3 for all sessions (same as past years)

ESPN will now carry even more “anchored” coverage of every session:

• First Round on ESPNU <= I don’t remember any “anchored” coverage of 1st rounds

• Second Round on ESPN <= I don’t remember this coverage last year, and certainly not on ESPN

• Quarterfinals on ESPNU <= same as in past I believe

• Semifinals on ESPN <= I don’t remember the semifinals on ESPN last year, thought it was on ESPNU or ESPN2
These “anchored” coverages will also replay early the next morning on ESPNU (see spreadsheet for details)

Reactions: PSUbluTX
I already subscribed to BTN2Go just for Feb and March, but it looks like BTN + is entirely different. Will I have to subscribe to BTN+ ALSO??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT