ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Recruiting Class Thread

Taylor was a high level recruit. Perhaps he could be in the mix.

Hell, I think Taylor is in the mix, and MacPhearson also, not to mention Monroe...

It's gonna keep getting better, every day now. I think we move Petrishen to linebacker.[/QUOTE]

Somebody has to move to LB. Phil says Toney is only 210-215 lbs so he's an obvious candidate. That's not big enough for a traditional DE.

Hell, I think Taylor is in the mix, and MacPhearson also, not to mention Monroe...

It's gonna keep getting better, every day now. I think we move Petrishen to linebacker.

Somebody has to move to LB. Phil says Toney is only 210-215 lbs so he's an obvious candidate. That's not big enough for a traditional DE.[/QUOTE]

Considering that Toney came IN at 195, I think the gain to 215 is most likely good muscle, brought about by the Iron Lion program. With that said, the current roster still lists Shaka as a DE. Let's keep an eye on that, when spring camp begins and we get updated roster positions. With Brooks, that makes 13 Linebackers on the roster, but 5 of those are walkons, other than 47, who I no longer count as a walkon, since he will start next year. I think we need to move two more players to linebacker, and I think Toney is one of them, and maybe Petrishen is the other.

Damn good class. Just about time to put this thread to bed! 615k views. Let's try and double that for the 2018 thread.

giphy.gif

615k views and 500k of those were me

Reactions: LionJim
We might just see a starting Defensive backfield this year of Haley and Reid at the corners, Wade at SS, and Allen at FS.

Don't forget about Owuyarie (sp?). Kid has looked good in limited time, and he has good size.

Damn good class. Just about time to put this thread to bed! 615k views. Let's try and double that for the 2018 thread.

giphy.gif
Just wanted to thank the Judge and everyone else for contributing to this awesome thread. All you had to do was jump on this thread and it told you almost everything you needed to know. Thank guys!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT