ADVERTISEMENT

2-21-17 - a very good day*

Who has been threatened with litigation by the University? I have not and I know of no one who has.
I know it has happened but I also know that it was a bluff. It's pretty clear you all can't say what you want openly. And we all agree that it's bull$hit. The gag orders are bull$hit too. It's a public school responsibile to Sunshine Act laws for God's sake. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

So, three days after the "good day," on the day of another King Ira led BOT meeting, are we to remaining excited about 2-21-17?

So, three days after the "good day," on the day of another King Ira led BOT meeting, are we to remaining excited about 2-21-17?

I've learned long ago not to get excited but wait and see what actually happens. Too often what someone considers 'great news' I see as not a big deal or at least oversold on the 'excitement level' scale. It's frustrating as we'd all like to be in the loop and not playing these guessing games. ;)

To be fair, it's a very good day in Pittsburgh. It's nearly 80 degrees, with blue skies and patchy clouds. Just lovely.

I'd give you more details about the weather, but I can't. Some day I will fill you in, but it will make some people look better, but others look worse. What I was told about the weather, I was told in complete confidence, and I can't violate that trust by sharing it with you nobodies.

Just another day on the life of the PSU BOT:

Ira "Lou Lederer" Lubert waiving his dick around and scolding his little bitches (the A9)

Our "Reaponsible Stewards" sitting there like a crew of bobble-head dolls....... Nodding their approval for another $100 Million for another Dambly capital spending boondoggle

Our mutes gazing on as Barron bloviates more 100% Grade A Bullshit about "tuition" - - - - probably because the A9 don't care about Responsible Governance any more than Barron does

So - "situation normal, all f$cked up"

:rolleyes:

To be fair, it's a very good day in Pittsburgh. It's nearly 80 degrees, with blue skies and patchy clouds. Just lovely.

I'd give you more details about the weather, but I can't. Some day I will fill you in, but it will make some people look better, but others look worse. What I was told about the weather, I was told in complete confidence, and I can't violate that trust by sharing it with you nobodies.

Well......at least you don't have to go get a court order to allow you to discuss the weather. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT