ADVERTISEMENT

1st Annual LemonPie NCAA Tournament Challenge

Over 30 entries today. Majority from this thread.

Very encouraging. Thank you!

Might bring it to themat (lol) or HR (lol) tomorrow. Wanna reach 100

1. If you take this to HR make sure and inform them that if any of them win, the money automatically goes to the slushfund. ;):cool:

2. If I win any prize money, it will go to a wrestling charity and I will match the winnings.

3. This is going to be awesome, I know this is a bunch of work for you. Just wanted to say thank you and this is going to be way better than picking basketball teams!

1. If you take this to HR make sure and inform them that if any of them win, the money automatically goes to the slushfund. ;):cool:

2. If I win any prize money, it will go to a wrestling charity and I will match the winnings.

3. This is going to be awesome, I know this is a bunch of work for you. Just wanted to say thank you and this is going to be way better than picking basketball teams!

Awesome!

and Thank you. I think most of the work is setting up the document for a smooth tournament ride. Hopeful that is the case.

Reactions: palmettolion
Milhoff is scratched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

125 bracket will look different

Contingency enforced!

Milhoff is a scratch! Team Guerrero (1 entry) and Team Oliver (zero entries) are affected. They will be replaced with Sean Fausz. Fausz will also remain on Fried and Perry. Feel free to change your picks! just make sure to repost!

FAUSZ WILL NOW WRESTLE SPENCER LEE

Last edited:
Milhoff is scratched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

125 bracket will look different

Contingency enforced!

EDIT: Milhoff is a scratch! Team Guerrero (1 entry) and Team Oliver (zero entries) are affected. They will be replaced with Sean Fausz. Fausz will also remain on Fried and Perry. Feel free to change your picks! just make sure to repost!
A bit of an upgrade for Teams Guerrero and Oliver.

Fried entries who like Fausz.... you are welcome to change to Oliver or Guerrero.

Also reconsider the path at 125
ALL CHANGES WELCOME

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT