150 George Floyd’s shot this weekend. 50 George Floyd’s killed. Dems don’t care!

Discussion in 'Test/Politics Board' started by razpsu, Jul 6, 2020.

1. pawrestlersintn

pawrestlersintn Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

First, study what the left has done. Gain a complete understanding of what has caused their dismal failures.

Then, do the exact opposite.

91Joe95, psuted and WeR0206 like this.
  2. pawrestlersintn

pawrestlersintn Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

This is a copout. It doesn't matter if there are guns raining down from the sky like water. It is a choice to use them.

91Joe95 likes this.
  3. junior1

junior1 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Well for one thing stop them before they start. Remember mayor Giuliani of New York? Seems as if crime was down during that period. So now we have new mayors who seem to create policies that “encourage” crime, and a new mayor will come in,crack down, reduce crime lose an election and start all over again.
    But see, current mayor eliminates stop and frisk, ties police hands behind their backs, eliminates cash bail and releases criminals from prison. What could possibly go wrong? Let’s reduce the police force even more-that should fix the problem

The Spin Meister and psuted like this.
  4. junior1

junior1 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

May be, but it is an interesting thought

5. LioninHouston

LioninHouston Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Of course it is.

6. Catch50

Catch50 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Screw off clown. I'm no leftist. As a matter of fact, I don't think the police officer who shot and killed the guy in the Wendy's parking lot should have even lost his job. You idiots are too lazy to remember who on this board posts what. Lazy Trump voter you are with no critical thinking skills.

7. Catch50

Expand Collapse

I'll debate that idiot any time, anywhere.

8. Catch50

Expand Collapse

You can't do that without a permanent surge of law enforcement. But you prefer tax cuts.

9. Catch50

Expand Collapse

DickZapper is the original "take your meds" guy who doesn't want to debate.

10. Catch50

Expand Collapse

Increased law enforcement. And you will never reduce these crimes as much as you could without economic development funds. White or black neighborhoods. And we can it without raising a cent of taxes.

11. Catch50

Expand Collapse

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. My policies of getting tough on crime and economic development are the correct way to get black on black crime down substantially. Yeah politics since the Orange POS and Moscow Mitch get in the way of good policy.

12. Catch50

Expand Collapse

Trump has done nothing. He won't even fund the FBI to the level they want. Nor will the Republican pieces of shit in Congress who fantasize about fiscal responsibility.

13. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You're a big lib and clueless leftist.

14. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You're a big lib and clueless leftist.

15. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You're still a big lib and clueless leftist.

16. LafayetteBear

LafayetteBear Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You wanna see dismal failure? Watch Donald Trump. And watch his (and the GOP’s) performance on Election Day.

17. Gorki26

Gorki26 Well-Known Member
    Silver Member
    Expand Collapse

You are right about black on black murder. Floyd was not black on black. Ok we know the difference between the two.

People on here keep complaining the dems ignore black on black crime, and politicize murders like Floyds. When Floyds murder is caught on film and played on national TV of course it will get more attention even for political reasons.

What are mayors of these big cities supposed to do different? You got murders every day in these big cities. I'm sure they are investigated. I'm sure law enforcement uses every resource they have to solve the murders. Just because it doesn't get national attention does not mean nothing is done about it.

Because the mayor of Chicago complains about Trump does not mean they do not investigate murders. Belive me I have lived in some of these rough neighborhoods. In some sections you would have to put a cop on every corner.

Some of you guys have no clue how bad and hard it is to control the crime in these inner cities. One politician will not stop crime. It's just like when people say the inner city schools are bad because of lack of funding. That is the furthest thing from the truth.

So what are mayors supposed to do that they are not already doing to help stop crime?

You ever see the movie Straight out of Compton? Based on a true story. In the beginning of the movie the police were driving tanks literally right through the homes of suspected drug dealers in Low Angeles. This was in the 80s when Reagan was the president. The first lady actually went on a raid in one of the tanks.

Driving F'en tanks through houses didn't stop crime, but you guys have all the ideas how too.:rolleyes: Great let's hear something not already being done that would actually stop crime instead of just sounding like it would.

18. Catch50

Expand Collapse

I am on your side. But we need sensible policing AND economic growth. Better paying jobs that are needed (i.e. Flint Water) prevent these crimes in the first place.

19. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It’s called getting tough on crime like Rudy did vs promoting liberal policies that enable criminals to commit more crime and create an environment like NY presently has in releasing people when they commit crimes with no consequences whatsoever. Summer of love zones don’t help either.

Basically EVERYTHING that Democrat mayors and governors presently do or don’t do is at the root cause of increased crime in cities. It’s that simple.

59 psuted, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  20. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like you should vote for Trump then.

21. Dzapper

Dzapper Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Did you ever consider running for office as a Dem?

Seriously, you have all the qualifications, clueless and not willing to do the basics needed to clean up the situation in the inner cities.

They need MORE police, not less, to enforce the laws on the books using whatever lawful methods available to them. They need prosecutors and judges who care more about the general population and less about individual criminals bringing the full force of the law on these gangs. They need to find, expose and prosecute government officials (police included) who are protecting these thugs. If needed, they need to incarcerate MORE, not fewer, of the thugs they find violating gun laws and engaging in any violence in the commission of their crimes.

These cities need to get their priorities in order. The first and foremost duty of local governments is to protect their citizens from physical harm. That requires them to re-establishing law and order everywhere in their jurisdictions. You'd be surprised how many of the other problem that plague the Black community would lessen significantly after taking these steps.

Now, if the first thing that occurs to you is "that's RACIST" or "how about the rights of these poor criminals" then you aren't going to fix a thing. It's RACIST to allow killers to mow down innocent Black people without taking the necessary steps to stop it. It's RACIST to trap Black youth in these environments and let them deal with it on their own without the full force and protection of their government behind them..

In the current environment, all this may sound like lunacy......that's ass backwards....it's lunacy to allow BLM or any other group of thugs to misrepresent what the true problems are and intimidate elected officials into not taking the actions needed to "free" these inner cities..

22. Gorki26

Gorki26 Well-Known Member
    Silver Member
    Expand Collapse

I don't disagree with you about getting tougher on crime. In another post I used an example of how being tough on crime should not be viewed as racist. Do not confuse me with some far left liberal. I simply don't like Trump. I know on this board if you do not like Trump than automatically you must be a flaming liberal.

Increasing the police force would certainly help. I'm sure places like NYC and Philly are always hiring.. You know how much a cop starts off at in NYC? It's in the $40,000 range. That is ridiculous. Work one of the toughest jobs in one of the most expensive places to live for only $40,000.

I do not know every little policy. All I am saying is I am sure the police do what they can. NYC used to have stop, question, and frisk. That was certainly getting tougher on crime but did it work?

I have no problem with any suggestion you have made, I just think it's harder than what some people say when they say "democratic policies are the problem."

23. Dzapper

Dzapper Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I don't like Trump and I consider myself a conservative. You are correct. If we are serious about fixing these problems it will cost money. But that would be the best use of taxpayer dollars I can think of.

24. 91Joe95

91Joe95 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Humble too.

25. 91Joe95

91Joe95 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

And yet she's the one pulling cops out and letting it happen. Democrats care.