ADVERTISEMENT

125 question

Teske now!!!!!!

I am sick of starting each dual with a loss, and each competitive dual down 5 or 6. Love Schnupp's commitment but nothing is changing on that front.

The kid is tough with a great attitude, I don't think his confidence will be shattered.

Avoiding Spencer is not a strategy. He is going to crush everyone, it makes no sense to plan you future around him. He will probably take an Oly shirt himself and be around another year too.

By most accounts Teske ranking in the class, P4P, Flo, HR :),... indicates he probably won't ever be top 4, or beaying Nico in the room now,.... So exactly what do folks think he will develope into?

Stop over thinking things. Who knows who we might onboard in another 2-3 years.
How will PSU score 200 points at the NCAA's without Teske ;) (please note the wink for sarcasm)

I love everyone's rhyming effort, but o_Oo_O
Not that I'm for pulling Teske's shirt at this point, I obviously don't know anything about his situation or development at this point. However, it was somewhat challenging to find a word in the English language that rhymes with Teske.

Reactions: PSUer1989
I don't understand the attitude that I can't discuss something without you acting like I'm saying I know more than Cael. this is a message board. i'm allowed to state my opinion and argue points. at the end of the day, this is sports/entertainment with college students (people) playing the sport. as long as we're respectful to the athletes, i'm allowed to state my opinion and talk about this sport and this team. you guys need to get off your high horse with this rah rah crap about always stating that cael is great and the team is great. I didn't say he isn't great or the team isn't great either. I never said I know the first thing compared to Cael. But just because you and some others go to events together and may or may not know Cael and are members of the wrestling club doesn't mean you are the only people that get to talk about the team. And just because I don't go with you, doesn't mean I don't go to just as much as you do. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure we've met and the next time we meet, I'm going to tell you who I am. (Not to be read as let's take this out to the parking lot, I'm literally going to just tell you who I am)

Cassar had 0% chance to beat Nevills. ZERO. You said this. So you know nothing. Or at least no more than anyone else on here. It was your opinion at the time though and you were allowed to say it.

You must be the guy at the events saying "down in front".
well that eliminates thomas gillman,

Teske now!!!!!!

I am sick of starting each dual with a loss, and each competitive dual down 5 or 6. Love Schnupp's commitment but nothing is changing on that front.

I'm with you GP. But imagine how great that kid from Kent State must have felt.

Teske now!!!!!!

The kid is tough with a great attitude, I don't think his confidence will be shattered.

Avoiding Spencer is not a strategy. He is going to crush everyone, it makes no sense to plan you future around him. He will probably take an Oly shirt himself and be around another year too.

By most accounts Teske ranking in the class, P4P, Flo, HR :),... indicates he probably won't ever be top 4, or beaying Nico in the room now,.... So exactly what do folks think he will develope into?

Stop over thinking things. Who knows who we might onboard in another 2-3 years.
Go with the random weight class start, most matches PSU will start off with 4 to 6 points. Problem solved and Teske keeps his shirt.

Releaske the Teske.

I could care a crap about Nationals, I just want a 50/50 chance of starting off a dual with a W, to have maybe a shot at 1 or 2 shutouts this year, and to see the kid do his thing rather than to sit around and imagine it.

Get Brody on the roady!

......Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure we've met and the next time we meet, I'm going to tell you who I am......

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all have BWI name tags with our account names to wear at the duals?

Or in my case maybe not. Wouldn't want folks chuckling to themselves, saying, 'there's that JA1339 knucklehead that doesn't know what he's talking about' :)

But seriously, would enjoy meeting some of you characters :)

We ran with Schnupp until this board done blew up.
He has the heart of a lion, but the weight of a pup.

Stop being a toady, gives us our Brody.
Don't leave the boy home, bring him out on the roady

So lead away, sock away, park away Schnupp.
Give the poor kid more time to grow up.

So weigh him in, lace him up, let him run out!
Watch him shoot, watch him turn, watch him shut Bucknell out!

Last edited:
Reactions: pish69
:)
Wouldn't it be cool if we could all have BWI name tags with our account names to wear at the duals?

Or in my case maybe not. Wouldn't want folks chuckling to themselves, saying, 'there's that JA1339 knucklehead that doesn't know what he's talking about' :)

But seriously, would enjoy meeting some of you characters :)
I’d wear a name tag that read “Jammenz”.....just to see what would happen. I have pretty good health insurance. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT