10,000 on ignore, Book 196, The Days of Reckoning, Part 55....

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
Man it's bad to see that shitrag in this thread. It's like a badge of dishonor; only the worst deplorables post that crap.

You have to be a total lowlife to spam here.

Nah, yall are just old weirdos like Prez Sniffy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at this old weirdo post fukking the text of Ulysses in this thread to himself. Very serious thread!

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

joe-biden_5-1.jpg
2021.08.06-02.20-lifezette-610d4515864d4.jpg

93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsocial.w1200.jpg

-the-drudge-report.jpg

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Nah, yall are just old weirdos like Prez Sniffy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at this old weirdo post fukking the text of Ulysses in this thread to himself. Very serious thread!
Interesting that "thread to himself" is a phrase most often used by a fellow named Hotshoe who cannot count clicks, does not understand aggregation, and does not appreciate that none of us has exposed him on the McAndrew board.

Who is in who's head?

This thread is closed. I will start a new click generating aggregation later today, unless I get bounced.

LULZ

Last edited:

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
Interesting that "thread to himself" is a phrase most often used by a fellow named Hotshoe who cannot count clicks, does not understand aggregation, and does not appreciate that none of us has exposed him on the McAndrew board.

Who is in who's head?

This thread is closed. I will start a new click generating aggregation later today, unless I get bounced.

LULZ

205 posts, 500 something views - that means it's like you and me and one other Sniffy Backer popping in here once in a blue moon.

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Last edited:

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
This guy Trump was great at getting the unhinged leftists Georgetown Dork State to reveal itself like a rotting log sprayed down with Wondercide. He doesnt have the 2d chess tact for where this game is anymore tho.

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
If this is what you spend your time reading, it is no mystery how your brain became as damaged as it is at this point in your life. No mystery at all.

You are right, obsession with eugenics and "overpopulation" by atheistic ruling classes has NEVER led to terrible outcomes. Particularly compelling amongst your many poignant arguments is when you continue to point to how damaged my brain is or how Im a Russian asset. I can tell you have been staying faithful to the word and deeds of your god and saviour from Drumphism, Keith Olbermann.

RoyalT just uses the 🤪 to get those same points across but that isnt a message that necessarily always conveys in full the finer nuances of the subject.

Last edited:

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
You are right, obsession with eugenics and "overpopulation" by atheistic ruling classes has NEVER led to terrible outcomes. Particularly compelling amongst your many poignant arguments is when you continue to point to how damaged my brain is or how Im a Russian asset. I can tell you have been staying faithful to the word and deeds of your god and saviour from Drumphism, Keith Olbermann.

RoyalT just uses the 🤪 to get those same points across but that isnt a message that necessarily always conveys in full the finer nuances of the subject.
LULZ.

You are the biggest troll we have in the BWI McAndrew sphere.

Trolling is all you do.

Trolls gotta troll, prolly.

I mean, all you have done is shitpost for days now under multiple names. Your mind has had a blowout. See somebody.

Don't you ever mock the life of anybody else on this board when this is all you got.

Reactions: odshowtime

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
LULZ.

You are the biggest troll we have in the BWI McAndrew sphere.

Trolling is all you do.

Trolls gotta troll, prolly.

I mean, all you have done is shitpost for days now under multiple names. Your mind has had a blowout. See somebody.

Don't you ever mock the life of anybody else on this board when this is all you got.

"Ive never missed voting in 45 years" - I think you are the one that's a little out of touch with reality, FRIENDO

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
I wasnt a big fan of the 'Joker' movie when it first came out, but it's starting to grow on me with every episode of Cuckbert Steve