10,000 on ignore, Book 172: The Days of Reckoning, Part 31.....

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Oh, goodie. I have a whole bunch of new info about Joe, Hunter, and the corrupt democrats.

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Gallitzin State Forest, Pot Ridge reclaimed strip mine, 6/20/21

203598175_10158756142389117_8984667457673410400_n.jpg

202708694_10158756142409117_5576846990737394590_n.jpg

202758371_10158756142724117_8435305271892174670_n.jpg

202018707_10158756142734117_8061878609091607644_n.jpg

203169409_10158756143104117_6763936665894060282_n.jpg

202973383_10158756143109117_6529775620113319400_n.jpg

202194676_10158756143114117_4081501387709734970_n.jpg

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Trump's tour with Bill O'Reilly conflicts with August reinstatement theory, driving QAnons bonkers
Aldous J Pennyfarthing

Seeing QAnon adherents puzzle their way through reality is a bit like watching Donald Trump try to sound out a raw vegan menu. Eventually he orders the portobello mushroom steak—and then we sit back and wait to see his face contort into ever-lower depths of bafflement as he deluges his entree with enough ketchup to drown a baby rhino. And that’s before the German carob cake shows up.

At some point, the Q folks all changed their internal default font to Zapf Dingbats, and now literally nothing they say makes any sense to anyone—except their fellow travelers.

The latest? They can’t imagine why Donald Trump is promoting a December tour with Bill O’Reilly when he’s supposed to be back in the White House in August and O’Reilly is presumably scheduled for a series of painful face-splotchectomies.

Newsweek:

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

The announcement was shared by a number of popular QAnon telegram accounts, one of which has nearly 75,000 subscribers on the encrypted messaging service app.

Supporters of the radical movement expressed concerns that Trump going on a speaking tour later this year surely means that he will not be returning as president—a false claim they have continued to believe since he lost the 2020 election more than seven months ago.

I really wonder what these people will do when Sept. 1 comes around and Trump is still ensconced, Taft-like, in his toilet. How many times can they move the goalposts before they—like the QAnon people themselves—are on another planet?

According to the announcement, Trump and O’Reilly have several December dates scheduled in Florida and Texas. But if Trump really thinks he’ll be back by then—which has been widely reported to be the case—then why is he fixin’ to go on tour with Pile O’Bile-y?

Newsweek
collected several alarmed responses from QAnon cultists posting on Telegram about this vexing bait-and-switch.

A sampling:
  • "OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?” — Telegram user Peace Lilly
  • "So nothing will happen until December?" — Tina N.
  • "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office." — Jack Miller
  • "So basically the August thing is a bunch of bull because a reinstated President doesn't go on tour.” — Angela Baldwin
Oh, Angela Baldwin, you are sharp. I imagine that’s exactly how Archimedes felt just before shouting “Eureka!”

Of course, many QAnoners and other Trumpy dead-enders are hanging their hopes on either Pillow Man Mike Lindell’s barmy assurances or the Arizona fraudit, which they believe will touch off a domino effect wherein one blue state after another falls back into Donald Trump’s column. Because there’s zero chance that the most vulgar, deceitful man on the planet—a man who never polled over 50% percent approval at any time during his presidency—could have possibly lost a national election.

Of course, some QAnoners appeared to be hedging their bets: "It's only a few dates close together...it could be done if it works out like it should...could cancel....but yup..kinda a gut punch statement," one wrote. "But we are in an information war, so who the hell knows."

Who the hell knows? Not you, that’s for sure. But most of us do, oddly enough—because we’re not getting our information from rando kookaburras on Telegram.

And, yes, it’s possible that Trump will cancel his serial sexual harasser tour with O’Reilly, but not because he’ll be president. It’ll be because his muscles have taken on the texture of Gerber’s mashed pears and he can’t get through the auditorium doors without a crowbar and a can of Crisco.

Or maybe—just maybe—he’ll be defending himself in court. A man can dream, right?

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
.....Representative Eric Swalwell, a Democrat from California, told me of a chilling revelation he had when he once happened across Ted Cruz in the Senate men’s room during Trump’s second impeachment trial. Swalwell calls his epiphany “my pro-wrestling theory.”

According to Swalwell, many of the members of the GOP look at themselves as something like pro-wrestling performers. They know it’s fake—kayfabe, as it’s called in wrestling—and so do the voters. “For most of these guys, they don’t look at their constituents as the people they represent,” Swalwell told me in an interview for my “Just Ask the Question” podcast. “They look at them as their fans.”

Which brings us to that restroom run-in during the impeachment trial. Swalwell, recall, was one of the House managers making the case for holding Trump to account for the events of January 6. When Swalwell ran into Cruz, the Texas senator told him, “Hey I just want you to know you’re doing a great job out there.”

Swalwell was taken aback. Cruz had scorched him on Twitter and on Fox News within 24 hours of running into him in the restroom—yet according to Swalwell, the senator acted like “we’re two pro wrestlers. We’re bros.”.....

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
......One of Trump’s early adopters articulated the mindset perfectly in August 2015, back when Jeb! was still his closest primary threat: “I am voting for Donald Trump. I don’t care if he’s a joke. I don’t care if he’s racist. I don’t care if he’s sexist. I don’t care about any of it. I hope he stays in the race and I hope he wins. Why? Because I love the fact that he is making other politicians squirm. I love the fact he says shit nobody else will say, regardless of how ridiculous it is.”.....

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014

President Vladimir Putin has pulled off a targeted propaganda operation against the U.S. that’s so simple it never should have worked—and he did it in plain sight as part of the build-up to last week’s summit with President Joe Biden.

This weekend, Russia’s favorite propaganda shows celebrated a job well done. State TV propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov asserted on his show on Sunday, “Biden should keep in mind that not only America is back, but Russia is back too.”

The ploy began when Putin sat down for an interview with NBC’s Keir Simmons. He directed the conversation away from his suspected involvement in the murders and attempted murders of his critics. Instead, asking, “Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?”

The Russian president was referring to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through the broken window of a door leading directly onto the House floor during the Jan. 6 riots

The bait had been thrown.

This line of attack was no surprise to people who follow Russian propaganda. It had been preplanned and foreshadowed by pro-Kremlin experts appearing on Russian state TV talk shows prior to the summit. “[Biden] is planning to tell us about Navalny and we will tell him about the woman shot on January 6 at the Capitol,” explained Olga Skabeeva, the host of state TV show 60 Minutes, on June 1.

Ten days later, Putin did exactly that in his NBC interview.

On June 16, with the world’s attention fixed to the Geneva summit, the Russian president reiterated the same flawed premise during his press conference: “About my opponents being jailed or imprisoned. People went into the U.S. Congress with political demands. Four hundred people now facing criminal charges... On what grounds? Not quite clear... One of the participants, a woman, was shot dead on the spot. She was not threatening anything.”

Putin’s plot paid off in spades when Tucker Carlson played the clip of his comments to NBC on his show and expressed agreement. Carlson said, “Now, under normal circumstances, we would never play tape of a foreign adversary criticizing our government. But honestly, those are fair questions.”

Without a hint of irony, Carlson added, “Vladimir Putin knows authoritarian systems very well, and he sees clearly what is happening in this country.” The Fox News host seemed to assume that an authoritarian adversary was providing this advice without an ulterior motive—and eagerly shared it with his American audience.

His decision was cheered by pro-Kremlin propagandists in Moscow.

During his nightly show, The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev, host Vladimir Soloviev proudly surmised, “Putin knew whom he was talking to and his message was heard. This is Fox News and its very popular program—one of its highest-rated programs. Republicans listened and couldn’t help but agree... Putin was heard and what he said hit the bullseye.”

Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev enthusiastically replied, “This is a good illustration of the thesis as to whether we should be influencing public opinion in America. Yes, of course we should—of course! The question is how to do it and which resources to use. Without a doubt, we should be using any existing divisions. Sometimes I hear, ‘What’s in it for us?’ and I will cynically tell you: whatever harms them benefits us. That is terrible but true.”

Putin is already polling higher than President Biden among Trump voters, according to the recent poll by Economist/YouGov, which also found that Republicans viewed Russia as less of a threat than Democrats do.

Now that Republican voters are increasingly influenced by conspiracy theories spread through the QAnon movement, pro-Kremlin propagandists seek to capitalize on that trend as well. During the broadcast of his show on May 31, host Soloviev asked, “What if the heroic city of Moscow hosted a forum ‘Free America’ by American QAnon supporters, and their living expenses would be funded by the Russian government, how fast would we hear accusations of interference with their [U.S.] internal affairs?” RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan promptly replied, “We need to be doing that.”

Carlson’s commentary also flagged another line being pursued by Russian state propagandists. The Fox News host asked, “Who did shoot Ashli Babbitt and why don’t we know?” Rossiya-1 probed that question, quoting Republican Congressman Devin Nunes in a state TV news show on June 11.

Russia’s state media previously worked alongside the GOP in their attempts to unmask the Ukraine whistleblower whose revelations contributed to Trump’s first impeachment. It would not be surprising if the Kremlin-controlled media yet again takes the first step to publicly finger the law enforcement officer in question, further inflaming political divisions in the U.S.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Uh oh, Marbles, this doesn’t sound good. Can a pardon be far off, before it comes too close to Joe? What say ye??

Last edited:

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
PSAKI BOMB: Jen Psaki Scorches Jim Jordan for Gaslighting on Gas Prices
News Corpse

Nothing brightens the dawn of a new day more than the glare on the horizon of new Psaki Bomb, courtesy of President Biden's illuminating press secretary, Jen Psaki. On a regular basis she enfeebles the hapless White House correspondent from Fox News, Peter Doocy.

However, on Monday morning the Republican Shrieker of the House, Jim Jordan, arose to hammer out a typically dishonest tweet aimed at disparaging Biden and deceiving the public. Unfortunately for Jimmy, Ms. Psaki was awake and aware of his twitter trolling. She replied in the manner that has distinguished her as both brilliant and more than a little snarky:

Indeed. Everyone who is the least bit informed about the economy knows that gas prices were artificially low last year due to that deadly pandemic thingy that caused folks to stay home. With demand down significantly, the gas companies reduced their prices. Now that the nation is reopening for business, people are moving about again, which increases both the demand and the cost of fuel.

Somebody needs to explain these simple concepts to Mr. Jordan. And Ms. Psaki is the perfect teacher. She helpfully included information about the sharply reduced unemployment rate. That's another result of the Biden administration's phenomenally successful COVID vaccine program that has enable people to return to the work and leisure activities they enjoyed prior to the pandemic.

Earlier in the day, Psaki was interviewed on CBS This Morning where she reiterated the Biden administration's opposition to raising gas taxes:

"We need a few more details about the deal and about the proposal, including specifics about how to pay for it. An idea that's been floating around there, that certainly the President would not support, is a gas tax which would raise taxes on people making less than $400,000.00 a year. We're just not gonna stand for that. And we're not gonna accept that."

When will these right-wing cretins get it that they can't use tactics that would work on jealous airheads like Kayleigh McEnany on Jen Psaki? The more they try, the more they humiliate themselves. Which, while it makes them look stupid, at least it's entertaining for the rest of us.