1,000 scientists !!! Let's cancel Joe Rogan

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I bet joe could do more pushups in a day than these 1,000 dweebs combined.
I do not care if you're a doctor , a scientist , or some internet dweeb, if you cannot demonstrate to me personally how you have followed good health practices I will mock you . If I'm really salty I'll take your lunch money after doing so.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

I do not care if you're a doctor , a scientist , or some internet dweeb, if you cannot demonstrate to me personally how you have followed good health practices I will mock you . If I'm really salty I'll take your lunch money after doing so.
Yours is the spirit we need.

Fock these little bitches.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

All these 1,000 losers did was self identify that they are either ignorant or bought off by big pharma. The covid narrative is collapsing (thanks in part to Rogan giving folks like Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone a platform) and now the deep state is panicking. I love it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
What drives me nuts is who believes this shyt? Who are these doctors? What is their personal health like? Do they work out ? I would love to see physically what they're like.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89