ADVERTISEMENT

“Testicular Fortitude”

Mushmouth in reference to Saban. Always thought it was “intestinal fortitude” or maybe Saban just has brass balls.

Either way, Des being Des.
Intestinal fortitude means you have guts...testicular fortitude means you have balls. My high school baseball coach used to use the phrase back in the early 80’s, so it’s been around a long time.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Intestinal fortitude means you have guts...testicular fortitude means you have balls. My high school baseball coach used to use the phrase back in the early 80’s, so it’s been around a long time.
"Testicular fortitude" would mean that you are brave concerning your balls. I would say that a lacrosse goalie playing without a cup has testicular fortitude.

In Des's case, his balls are in his mouth, and they interfere with his ordinary speech patterns.

"Testicular fortitude" would mean that you are brave concerning your balls. I would say that a lacrosse goalie playing without a cup has testicular fortitude.

In Des's case, his balls are in his mouth, and they interfere with his ordinary speech patterns.

I would say that a lacrosse goalie playing without a cup doesn't have testes, fortitudinous or otherwise, for long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT