ADVERTISEMENT

A Culture of Excellence - A Recent Penn State Wrestling Highlight Reel

Wow, that was fantastic......we are very fortunate! I'm very grateful for this program and these great wrestlers. I'm expecting big things at this NCAA tourney. Of course there are the solid locks in our lineup, but it always seems like someone, or more, exceeds expectations. What a great time to be a PSU fan!

PS: Go for those bonus points guys! :)

Shots fired by crybaby Manning

idk where i suggested 'destroying'. where'd that come from? and what is my 'agenda'?

i simply don't think you should be allowed to forfeit one round of the playoffs and then advance to the next round.

the wrestlers that are healthy enough to wrestle will wrestle. the wrestlers that can't wrestle almost always cannot 12 days later.

I'm not sure i even understand the resistance to it. Carter would have wrestled if he had to. Nolf did wrestle. Suriano didn't and couldn't 12 days later.

Ferrari in Black and Gold

legal seafood at Boston Airport? Although I don't remember if they have sushi, but they have lots of seafood, and it's good!
Not opposed to cooked seafood at an airport, if the restaurant looks legit.

Raw seafood is far too risky considering the airport-approved concessions oligopoly operates nearly all US airport restaurants and food stands -- the restaurants themselves are only allowed to profit from their names. (Famously excluding Rick Bayless' Tortillas Fronteras at O'Hare, but they don't serve raw seafood.) Which is why most airport food is awful and overpriced.

In my last trip, I saw a grab-and-go "ham, genoa salami, and prosiutto" sandwich that had brown meat. Most likely it was mislabeled roast beef. Still, no way I was getting that sandwich or anything else from that place.
Reactions: Cali_Nittany

Your Darkhorse At Nationals.

A lot of the brackets don’t have real holes after the quarters. For example Caliendo can beat Ramirez but hits a brick wall with MM. Cody Chittum making it past Shapiroand Teemer? My pick is Truax beating Plott and Salazar to make the finals.
Bernie got the best draw he could have gotten to make it thru to the finals.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT