ADVERTISEMENT

Zain Pulls Out of Pan Ams

So reading the tea leaves???

1) his injury is problematic enough, he won't yet be healed and doesn't want to aggrivate it further

and/or

2) maybe he is hearing through the grapevine, arbitration will likely result in another go with Yanni soon

I cant find my glasses, but maybe Zain just pulled out of Pam because unlike WildTurk he is not ready yet to be a father? :)
My pullout game is not strong. Greatest thing to ever happen to me! His first words were Da Da.:D He just started to walk a week ago at only 9 months. He loves his train set, The Hawkeyes and his puppy (he hates cats:mad:). Frozen strawberries in his mesh teether are his favorite thing to eat now he is cutting teeth hardcore. I have changed dozens of crappy:confused: diapers and it doesn't bother me one bit, like I anticipated it would a year ago. I never new babies could go that fast in walker across hardwood floors(Me being barefoot is a dangerous choice when he gets to top speed) We are trying hard for future Hawkeye wrestling Champ #2 currently. Yes I'm physically sore:) No likes or sympathy needed.. You're welcome for the update!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT