ADVERTISEMENT

Zahid

And that he had lost to him a bunch of times.

Mark and Zahid it looked like in HS were friends (based on tweets, pics at world team stuff. Things like that). It’ll probably be very dake|taylor until they “settle” into their different Olympic weights. At which point I hope they are friends again.

On twitter it looks like Dake and David are amongst each other’s biggest fans.

Thanks. I appreciate it, but I'll certainly put my level of education, and twenty-three year occupation resulting from it, up against you any time, my man. ;)

Now, THAT would not be contentious. ;)
You can't leave can alone, you don't know who you are messing with. I am world famous (much more famous than the world renown poster Spyker) my stage name in the adult entertainment industry is "The six second man"

I received my GED at 20 and from there went to a distinguished career as a bus boy for 6 years before heading out west to work in the adult entertainment industry - I know Jenna Jameson do you? after failing in that moved back to my parents basement where I become a forger. Due to this skill I was able to convince sperm banks that I had a Harvard PhD and now I make thousands a month. Whose you daddy now?

I am just doing what I do and defending myself.

You can't leave can alone, you don't know who you are messing with. I am world famous (much more famous than the world renown poster Spyker) my stage name in the adult entertainment industry is "The six second man"

I received my GED at 20 and from there went to a distinguished career as a bus boy for 6 years before heading out west to work in the adult entertainment industry - I know Jenna Jameson do you? after failing in that moved back to my parents basement where I become a forger. Due to this skill I was able to convince sperm banks that I had a Harvard PhD and now I make thousands a month. Whose you daddy now?

I am just doing what I do and defending myself.
Fair enough, but I suspect that even my six year old grandsons would find your post to be a bit, shall we call it, "kid-like."

Shouldn't have much to defend yourself against though, given that you were the one attacking another's character.

Last edited:
Buzz Killington.
4440318.jpg

Reactions: ZepGraffiti
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT