ADVERTISEMENT

Zahid vs BoJo

PSUisawesome

Feb 22, 2017
not sure how many of you got to see this match. Zahid actually outscored Bo 11-2
11-2!!!
One his takedowns was challenged but if you see it you will see Zahid get a true blast double BoJo go down onto his but out of bounds. Zahid's feet are in he gets the two then at the whistle Zahi pulls up. It's a homer call hard. This gives Zahid 11 points BoJo got two because Zahid through him to the ground and his bench gets testy in his defense. They award BoJo two points. This is how he got two of his four points.
In terms of actual wrestling Zahid outscores BoJo 11-2. Wrap your mind around that!

Easy. Of the 2 BoJo points you referenced not being legitimate, 1 was for an Escape (indisputable), the other a penalty point for the uncontrolled throw to the mat (judgment call).

Regarding the Valencia TD that was taken away . . . he immediately scored one as action resumed -- at neutral position -- following the review. Nothing says that TD happens had the waived one been awarded.

Yeah, Valencia dominated that match, but let's not get carried away.

Easy. Of the 2 BoJo points you referenced not being legitimate, 1 was for an Escape (indisputable), the other a penalty point for the uncontrolled throw to the mat (judgment call).

Regarding the Valencia TD that was taken away . . . he immediately scored one as action resumed -- at neutral position -- following the review. Nothing says that TD happens had the waived one been awarded.

Yeah, Valencia dominated that match, but let's not get carried away.
I'm carried away the dude is an emerging badass with near Nolf Zain dominance potential. I still put my money on Hall in March but the kid pistol wiped Ohio State's favorite son

The only one who really showed up was Campbell. Thought he would lose a close one to A Valencia but he dominated. Punishing top game where I’m not sure Valencia even built a base for 2 periods. Good showing

Reactions: andegre
Micah Jordan had two quick takedowns vs Shields, and was up 4-1 in the first.

But once Shields hit his two takedowns (one, late 1st & other in 3rd), Micah barely lifted his head off the mat his entire time on bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT