ADVERTISEMENT

Yuengling tops Sam Adams as #1 craft beer in America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TheGLOV:
1 - 0.

which is exactly what you've done.
Oh really... care to point out where? Because you have provided no objective evidence to back up your claim:

Initially, it was kept a secret for fear of turning off their customers and also possibly made to look like that they were not telling the truth in their commercials.

It IS fun and it WAS a secret initially.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Despite getting called out nearly 30 times by me and other posters.

1 - 0.

And the crowd chose Barabbas over Jesus.

I don't pander to the crowd.

The crowd obviously got it wrong.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Well if the crowd obviously got it wrong, it should be super easy for you to prove. I specifically enjoyed your "I know you are, but what am I defense" when you were called out for using a logical fallacy.

You have three options...

1) Man up and admit you were wrong, everyone else already knows is, so this would be really easy.
2) Simply copy and paste where you proved your point with objective evidence.
3) Continue to post childlike nonsense repeatedly, never proving you are right, and having everyone laugh at you.

I'll guess that you choose option #3, you'll post some nonsense and your baseless made up score again. (Please prove me right AGAIN) Because you basically have no other option, you know as well as I do that you never proved your point, and are not man enough to admit that you are wrong.

Not wrong.

1 - 0

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Sorry I'm not letting you box me in.

laugh.r191677.gif
Childlike Nonsense - Check
Didn't prove you are right - Check
Everyone laughing at you - Check
Post baseless made up score - Check

Option #3.... thanks for proving me right yet again! You are too predictable. Gotta love the internet, no one knows who you are and you still are ashamed to admit when you are wrong.

If you are not wrong, shouldn't it be easy to prove it by posting some objective evidence (which you claim you already did, so just copy and paste), instead of just wanting everyone to take your word that you are "not wrong"? How come no one else has chimed in to agree with you, or post evidence supporting your claim:

Initially, it was kept a secret for fear of turning off their customers and also possibly made to look like that they were not telling the truth in their commercials.

It IS fun and it WAS a secret initially.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: Awww look, a lover's quarrel on the board. Why don't you just make out?

Originally posted by psuguy04:
nfm
Do you often try to get two guys to make out? Not that there is anything wrong with that... you can be in to whatever you want I guess.

If you are not wrong, shouldn't it be easy to prove it by posting some objective evidence (which you claim you already did, so just copy and paste), instead of just wanting everyone to take your word that you are "not wrong"?

I did.

U R in denial.

1 - 0.

I don't need your stinking friendship! (Borrowed from a movie line).

3dgrin.r191677.gif

uzi.r191677.gif
Well than copy and paste it, if you did. Why wouldn't you want to show me up? It would be so easy. Since everyone else thinks you are wrong and in denial... I don't understand why you wouldn't want to defend yourself? You don't even have to comb through the entire thread to find it... because there is a summary at the top of 4 you can borrow from. Another reason you don't have to comb through the entire thread is because you know as well as I do that it's not there.

Good lord, Yuengling is not a craft beer...

Also, it's a pretty darn bad beer. If you think Yuengling is a better beer than anything Sam Adams makes then you are nuts! And that's not marketing, that's taste buds.

This post was edited on 4/2 7:26 AM by BadCompany1
Agreed.

1 - 0.

Let's move on buddy.

:)

Feel free to move on if you wish.

Or you could simply copy and paste the text that proves you are right, please include the post time/date stamp. It would be easier than typing a new response.

The beer war continues, and Yuengling and Sam Adams are still slop beers that yups think are cool.

Re: For me it is simply about picking up a beer and drinking it

Well put. If you like Victory Pale or Golden Monkey, you're just drinking beer for the taste, and I can't argue with you. Heck, I'll drink Yuengling. Its not terrible - and in some places, its the best option on tap. Heck, Yuengling Bock and Yuengling Summer Wheat are REALLY GOOD. Lord Chesterfield is good, and their porter is good. Their B&T brings back great memories. Seems like Lager is actually the worst of the bunch. But I'll drink Yuengling Lager over 20-30 of the more popular mass produced beers. Its just that at a place that specializes in 30 different craft beers, it'll be 28th or 29th choice.

And I can't explain it, but I've always been a really big fan of Rolling Rock. BEFORE it moved from Latrobe to Newark. Its probably the best example of a pale lager.

Have you tried the Guinness American Blonde?
Its made at the old Rolling Rock plant.
Its pretty good.
And you are not the only one who loved Rolling Rock.
That and Michelobe were my beers while in Happy Valley.

The beer war continues, and Yuengling and Sam Adams are still slop beers that yups think are cool.

No yuppie thinks either of those beers are cool. It's not 1992.

I agree that neither is great, but they are still light years apart. Good craft beer is like $300 a bottle scotch. Sam Adams is like Johnnie Walker Black, Yuengling is like Banker's Club. Neither is great, but no one in their right mind would take the Banker's Club over the JW.

Be quiet about this, man! It's supposed to be a secret!
:D

I am not sure why it matters that it is made in the same plant. A 5 year old can bake a cake in the same oven that Julia Child uses, but the end product will be quite different.

I am not sure why it matters that it is made in the same plant. A 5 year old can bake a cake in the same oven that Julia Child uses, but the end product will be quite different.

For marketing purposes it might matter, sort of like Hagen Daz.
Personally for me, since I grew up in Western PA, I liked the fact that they were using the old Rolling Rock facility to brew it.
I wasn't equating it to quality. I doubt they use the same "glass lined tanks".

And I think Tony '83 might have been joking.

Last edited:
You didn't answer. Is it that hard to say "yes" or "no"? Either is easier than typing what you typed. But we all know that to actually answer a question and not deflect would be to admit defeat. You've got nobody fooled, except maybe yourself.

If you think I lost, kindly point out where. Just copy and paste the text where you think you proved your point and "beat me". Or you can keep dodging and pretending. That's what my money is on, you are too predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT