ADVERTISEMENT

Yep no concerns at all with our offense.

5 minutes into the second. We’re not hanging 80 on every team. Just ain’t happening. Especially with a new starter at QB and osu coming up next week.
He seems to forget we went from our own 29 to the UMass 43 in 8 plays prior to the fumble…we were moving the ball just fine.

Reactions: Gnat91
They started slow, as a bunch of top teams have against overmatched opponents this season. Frustrating but not overly concerning.

But they looked fairly good once rolling in a "keep everyone healthy" game in crappy conditions.

Reactions: dswartz
Looking great again in the first half when teams are still fresh.
I was only able to watch up to the punt return TD. I am really concerned looking at ESPN gamecast play-by-play because we only put up 63 so far on the Don Brown defense and there weren't apparently enough chunk plays except in garbage time. We will therefore be lucky to score against Ohio State while they run up and down the field on our ragged defense. Is that the general consensus? I mean I'm watching Oregon vs. Washington and they are making 60 and 70 yard plays every time you turn around because that's how you win today against good teams, right?

We will therefore be lucky to score against Ohio State while they run up and down the field on our ragged defense. Is that the general consensus?

No one has said or implied that
I mean I'm watching Oregon vs. Washington and they are making 60 and 70 yard plays every time you turn around because that's how you win today against good teams, right?
How many 60/70 yards plays have happened in that game? Oh, that's right, none. ZERO

No one has said or implied that

How many 60/70 yards plays have happened in that game? Oh, that's right, none. ZERO
I'm being facetious. Washington is a big play team, while Oregon tends to work the field more. The big play offense almost bit Washington as they scored too fast. It was pretty much a draw in this case, save a missed field goal. Oregon would have probably won if Lanning played the percentages. Not taking a FG in the first half and not punting late in the game

I'm being facetious. Washington is a big play team, while Oregon tends to work the field more. The big play offense almost bit Washington as they scored too fast. It was pretty much a draw in this case, save a missed field goal. Oregon would have probably won if Lanning played the percentages. Not taking a FG in the first half and not punting late in the game
Agree on Lanning for sure

Michigan started their game against Indiana with two 3-and-outs and gave up 3 sacks in the first quarter. How did things work out for them after that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT