ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling at the Pan Am Games starts today, July 15

The only good part about getting sent home from work early (seasonal job) is coming home to watch some Greco.

I guess I don't know how tough the other nations (besides Cuba, really) are. Bisek's about to kill it, though.

Hey CD, how's the gig going over on Guillotine? Seems you're well past all the nasty stuff you faced when you first arrived, and actually appear to have a good rapport with the Minny fans on their site. See, we can all get along!!

Things are good on the G, man. There's a lot of good dudes on there with a lot of knowledge. Nobody likes to hear snide remarks from a young, arrogant guy, who's a fan of another team. They're pretty much over the whole "$&%*-talk CD" phase haha. This past season kind of proved that I could take the guff that I was dishing out the previous couple of seasons.

Stream is up and running. Looking like 1 mat going today. The announcer is rough to listen to, I must say.

Both Andy Bisek (75KG) and Jon Anderson (85KG) won Gold yesterday. Bryce Saddoris took Silver at 66KG. Spenser Mango suffered a tough semi-final defeat, but came back to take Bronze at 59KG.

Robbie Smith (130KG) and Caylor Williams (98KG) complete the Greco-Roman competition today. Alyssa Lampe (48KG) and Whitney Conder (53KG) begin the Women's Freestyle portion today, as well.

Well, technically, Metcalf gained a point. But yes, he was penalized. Which, I understand. I didn't understand the call on Metcalf, earlier in the match. The entire match was a little fishy to me, but Metcalf's tank won out. If Gomez can get his cardio up to a 6min match with Metcalf, he has a great chance at beating him, in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT