ADVERTISEMENT

With Travis’ injury, both OSU and Michigan . . .

Well you've got Big Ten champ, SEC champ, the Texas and PAC 12 champ so unless there are upsets I don't see that happening

probably now have a great chance of making the playoffs again.
I wouldn’t count on it as Washington and Oregon are right there too. Assuming UDub doesn’t lose tonight against the Beavs, I can’t see them being left out.

That would put OSU/UM winner, Georgia, Washington, and a battle between undefeated FSU ( minus their starting QB), 1 loss OSU/UM, 1 loss Oregon, and 1 loss Texas.

If Bama upsets Georgia in the SEC champ game then all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t count on it as Washington and Oregon are right there too. Assuming UDub doesn’t lose tonight against the Beavs, I can’t see them being left out.

That would put OSU/UM winner, Georgia, Washington, and a battle between 1 loss OSU/UM and 1 loss Oregon. That also leaves 1 loss Texas and Alabama in the wings.

If Bama upsets Georgia in the SEC champ game then all hell breaks loose.
I hope that you’re right, because I want to see the loser of that game pay a price, although it would improve PSU’s bowl selection if they both made the playoffs.

Reactions: psu00
I don't know there back up looks pretty good, I still don't see the Gators or the Cards beating FSU and an Undefeated FSU should not get jumped by a one lose OSU or UM.

I don't know there back up looks pretty good, I still don't see the Gators or the Cards beating FSU and an Undefeated FSU should not get jumped by a one lose OSU or UM.
He may be good but this is UNA and FSU hasn't exactly been world beaters this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT