ADVERTISEMENT

Why are there only four archived pages?

jammenz

Jul 14, 2013
I was going to highlight all my preseason predictions and then change my name to Nostradamus, but as they are now all lost in the ethersphere I'm going to have to stay with Jammenz.

There are only four because you don't post enough.
wink.r191677.gif

Did you predict Minny getting run over twice and 2-3 other
times escaping duals by a point or two with a senior laden team? Been
a rough year for all those seniors from a team standpoint

Jammen - is it true you got put in the sin bin on the Guillotine?

Wow - I thought that was a good thread and your points were valid.

You definitely weren't drinking the Gopher Kool Aid.

I was whimsically banned on our football board for 10 days, so you never know.

You're always welcome here for a sip of our clean, cold, bracing Nittany Kool Aid.

party0014.r191677.gif

I was banned by the Guillotine. I said that I had always supported Eggum as next head coach, but am now questioning his character. Admin notified me that I was being banned for making a personal attack.

Wow again - very thin skinned on their part

That kind of quick banning is so different than what happens on football boards where even a minor mistake by a coach gets beaten to death for weeks. Sometimes in those instances I am in favor of the ban hammer after the tilting at windmills gets to be too much.

That said, that error in the Stieber match appears to have been a whopper. I haven't seen the match, but I'll take your and others word on it that LS was on the ropes and would have been in trouble in OT.

I assume the ban is temporary.

I lurk there a lot. While I knash my teeth at some posts/posters, it's a pretty good board overall.

Feel free to take it out on Foley. That was some world-class trolling you did to him in his last mailbag (which he richly deserved). And you got him to admit the error of his ways ... not that he'll actually change, but still. Bravo!

jammen (2) 5 days ago

Start your own Friday Mailbag with the Tim Foley Template. Here's how easy it is to use;
Q: What do you think of "flash" takedowns?
A: Change the rules to Freestyle.
Q: My friend watching wrestling and was bored.
A: Change the rules to Freestyle.

You too can become a paid apologist for the sport nobody watches.

trfoley (1) 5 days ago

I like this response, both because you make a valid point and because I like lists.

Folkstyle is great. I'm a traditional wrestling nutjob and would hate to see it go anywhere. I'm here to float ideas and start discussions , not destroy any sport.

This post was edited on 2/11 5:23 PM by El-Jefe

Re: I think this event calls for a "Really Bro" episode on Flo

If eg gum is your long term solution ......well....you can be a sPitt fan. They will certainly take you.

Just trying to give a clue before you get to the cross roads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT